Soulsborne Thread #8 (ELDENNNNNNNNNNNNNN RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG)

21 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Seriously, this game is so much fun to just explore and learn for yourself. I’ve only got three and a half hours and there have been so many surprise "wow" moments where I stumbled upon something completely unexpected. It’s so rewarding. 

It's crazy; I was worried the open world was going to dillute the formula, but they filled with entire place with a staggering amount of interesting side content and secrets XD Even at it's worst, the filler is still fun to do. 

• Like 1

After a sixteen to twenty minute attempt of killing him, and again getting him down to a few hits. I get cheesed by his undodgeable (if you're very close when he does it, then you will get hit, it's not dodgeable) three hit magic attack and one shot.

Fuck this cunt, one last attempt and then he's getting cheesed.

8 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

After a sixteen to twenty minute attempt of killing him, and again getting him down to a few hits. I get cheesed by his undodgeable (if you're very close when he does it, then you will get hit, it's not dodgeable) three hit magic attack and one shot.

Fuck this cunt, one last attempt and then he's getting cheesed.

I literally have zero sympathy for you cause your fighting him underlevelled. XD

• Haha 2

I'm going to make a huge rant post; i've been comparing Skyrim and Elden Ring alot in stuff like exploration, world design, but also lore, and i'm finding wanting alot when it comes to how much Skyrim dropped the ball on things XD Being reminded of the first time I played Morrowind with ER 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I'm going to make a huge rant post; i've been comparing Skyrim and Elden Ring alot in stuff like exploration, world design, but also lore, and i'm finding wanting alot when it comes to how much Skyrim dropped the ball on things XD Being reminded of the first time I played Morrowind with ER 

Hear hear, I'm very much enjoying the exploration and world building.

Unrelated, but better get yalls weeb on while you can, katanas are of course extremely op in pvp and will certainly get a rightful nerf. 

I sure hope it's nerfed by the time I reach meta, me and my quality faith ass.

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Made a new character for int and man, Fromsoft ruined the tree sentinel fight. Day 1 it was nearly okay, with stuttering here and there.

It's constantly stuttering and laggy, making his attacks impossible to dodge. Imagine ruining the start of your game with a shitty patch :rofl:

The new patch actually fixed most of my stuttering XD

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

The new patch actually fixed most of my stuttering XD

Fuck me then ;-;

That said, by the power of complaining I beat him the try after that comment. I really hope it won't always be stuttering for me hence forward, that's something I cannot git gud for.

10 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

How's your playthrough going Doc?

Haven’t played since my first day. Had other stuff going on. But I did really enjoy my first three hours of play time. :D 

8 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

If you want to wear the "Griffith torture slut" set, go right ahead XD

Not gonna lie, I almost did. The spellsword build was really tempting.

15 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

If you want to wear the "Griffith torture slut" set, go right ahead XD

I'm actually only wearing the tunic, makes me think of an Irish Kern, but zi plan on getting Parches' trousers so I don't have to see the clap of my guy's cheeks.

8 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Haven’t played since my first day. Had other stuff going on. But I did really enjoy my first three hours of play time. :D 

Considering you killed both Gondorwyn and the Sir Lance bosses, you've done well.

• Thanks 1