Soulsborne Thread #8 (ELDENNNNNNNNNNNNNN RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG)

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

It''s a lazy fight, but the area so far is my favorite; it's like the most miserably wasteland every conceived by the enemy designs are so cool (They added fucking terror birds XD

Caelid Wilds is my favorite too, but I've only been a few areas outside of Limgrave.

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

65. I used a bunch of items to make me do a ton of damage and I destoryed in the Lion dude in the first ten seconds so I could focus on the Knight

That's an oof for the chimera dude. I leveled up all over the place and had 25 vigor and 15 stamina.

Ended up using the great rapier from limgrave and did a fuckton if shield trading with the knight after dealing with the first.

Is it just me or are spears nearly unparryable in Elden Ring?

I've been testing it for like five minutes now and spear charge attacks from enemies are completely unparryable, this has to be a bug right? Fromsoft wouldn't make such a decision, considering spears have always purposely been easier to parry in every single game.

Test it out too if you would @BigBossBalrog, granted I'm testing it on Redmane castle guys, so maybe they're scripted to have unparryable spears :rofl:

4 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Is it just me or are spears nearly unparryable in Elden Ring?

I've been testing it for like five minutes now and spear charge attacks from enemies are completely unparryable, this has to be a bug right? Fromsoft wouldn't make such a decision, considering spears have always purposely been easier to parry in every single game.

Test it out too if you would @BigBossBalrog, granted I'm testing it on Redmane castle guys, so maybe they're scripted to have unparryable spears :rofl:

Sekiro says hello

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Sekiro says hello

You can deflect their spears, but you cannot deflect my observations ;)

Either bugged or bad design, so speak the Czar. Victor of all SL1 runs.

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Funny you should bring that up. I JUST finished killing Lord Willenshyre the Golden Lance by parrying his spear eighteen times in a row. It’s definitely possible. Git gud.

;-;

Is he in Limgrave? Don't fucking tell me I missed Patches in limgrave :rofl:

29 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I did some testing, but I used so little parrying in Souls I wouldn't know the difference, but yeah, I had a little problem. I aint a parry fag though XD

I'm painfully below average at parrying, but spears and pikes have always been easier than usual before.

6 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Is he in Limgrave? Don't fucking tell me I missed Patches in limgrave :rofl:

I found him completely by accident while exploring the map. He was in a cave down in a canyon, hiding out with a bunch of thieves.

His fight was easy. Best thing about it was he has a "kick" signature move. XD