Soulsborne Thread #8 (ELDENNNNNNNNNNNNNN RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG)

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I'm honestly so terrified of Gurrang i'd rather fight a Bloodborne werewolf XD

Uhh, yeah. Of course. A BB werewolf is like 1/10 the size and only scary up to like level 7. XD 

Monster Pope seems like he could lay a smack down on half the game’s demigods. He definitely hits harder than Godfrey or Radahn. 

15 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Those golems are pussy shit, they should have shot midir lasers that one shot us XD

They were so imposing at first. Once you realize they only have like two attacks once you’re beneath their feet, they lose a lot of that intimidation. Awesome design, though. I can definitely see why they remind Balrog of the thing from Castle in the Sky. 

17 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:
  Hide contents

Uhh, yeah. Of course. A BB werewolf is like 1/10 the size and only scary up to like level 7. XD 

Monster Pope seems like he could lay a smack down on half the game’s demigods. He definitely hits harder than Godfrey or Radahn. 

If you read one of the incantations he gives you, his name used to scare the demigods to death, not literally but he's a tough fucker.

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

These are another enemy type I really like XD

229212-lion-orig-2-article_image_bd-1.jp

Why are all the animals that use swords in this game the most spastic fuckers who don't know how to sit still for one second XD

The funniest thing is when I saw Prod use marionet ashes against the Red Wolf and it spent the entire battle hoping around constantly.

59 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I'm seeing people whining about how they miss Dark Souls,

People are so unimaginative. Dark Souls is done. Like, that world literally ended as definitively as it could have. I want new things, not a dragged out corpse.

Luckily, From provides. XD 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

People are so unimaginative. Dark Souls is done. Like, that world literally ended as definitively as it could have. I want new things, not a dragged out corpse.

Luckily, From provides. XD 

The funny thing is it LITERALLY ended. Like legit, you played the last death throes in Ringed City.

• Like 1

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

The funny thing is it LITERALLY ended. Like legit, you played the last death throes in Ringed City.

Yeah, continuing DS at this point would basically be a new series anyway. That world is ashes, and the new painting is presumably something else entirely. 

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

Found some more evidence that the battle between Radahn and Melania was recent.

If you talk to War Counselor Iji after beating Radahn, he will straight up say that it was "not long ago" when Radahn was hailed as the mightiest demidgod before the rot degraded him.

Good stuff man.

I wonder if anyone has made a sourced timeline of the Shattering in full.

Which one of y’all was it who hates the Regal Ancestor Spirit boss?

I just finished that one and I honestly loved it. Probably my favorite designed creatures in one of their games, with good music and a pretty fun fight. Could’ve been a little harder, but that’s my only complaint. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

Which one of y’all was it who hates the Regal Ancestor Spirit boss?

I just finished that one and I honestly loved it. Probably my favorite designed creatures in one of their games, with good music and a pretty fun fight. Could’ve been a little harder, but that’s my only complaint. 

I didn't like the non regal ancestor, because at first I was disappointed what we saw in the trailer was cut. But once I found the Regal one, I was real happy about jt.

Agreed on the difficulty, it could do with a good buff.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Agreed on the difficulty, it could do with a good buff.

Yeah, it’s weird because presumably everyone who meets this thing will have already beaten Radahn (knowing this game, there’s probably some secret back door way to reach Nokron first, but you get my point). Not every boss needs to be a major challenge, but I think they could afford to make the really big ones like this harder.

I loved the way it moved. Some of the coolest animations and visuals from a From boss. 

This game is So. Freaking. Big.

Last night I left off in Not Blackreach thinking I’d tackle it this morning and be done.

Little did I know that the underground is a never ending labyrinth of tunnels, forests, cities, rivers, and a giant death lake. XD Killed like ten bosses and felt like I’d been down there forever. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

This game is So. Freaking. Big.

Hide contents

Last night I left off in Not Blackreach thinking I’d tackle it this morning and be done.

Little did I know that the underground is a never ending labyrinth of tunnels, forests, cities, rivers, and a giant death lake. XD Killed like ten bosses and felt like I’d been down there forever. 

So you reached the Lake of Rot 

XD I swear to god, Miyisaki's obsession with swamps is going to bring ruin to the planet one day
  • Haha 1