Soulsborne Thread #8 (ELDENNNNNNNNNNNNNN RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG)

14 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Wtf is the lore behind the giant tentacley things in the woods around Altus? The ones who I feel like I should have higher insight to be able to see. XD 

Somehow Caelid is not the creepiest place on this map. 

Corrupted spirits from the Erd-Tree. 

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Read his descriptions and find out the truth behind his magic XD

That poor horse…

XD Very cool boss fight and character, all around.

By the way, before him I just walked through what seemed like a random doorway in the Capital and then epic holy music started to play…

First Elden Lord Godfrey just fucking invades my ass out of the blue!!

I beat him after several attempts, but that caught me so off guard… I am confused. I expected him to be a bigger deal. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

That poor horse…

By the way, before him I just walked through what seemed like a random doorway in the Capital and then epic holy music started to play…

Reveal hidden contents

I beat him after several attempts, but that caught me so off guard… I am confused. I expected him to be a bigger deal. 

No spoilers, but keep playing XD

Oh and your about to face the coolest character in the game XD A small tip

The boss your about to face dosen't just die after you beat them,  make sure to look around the arena and chat with someone 

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I’ll tell y’all who gives a hell of a boss fight…

Hide contents

The Godskin Apostle!!! I’m over here trying to activate Radahn’s great rune, and this stretchy bastard is tougher than the General himself!

You don't need to beat them to activate it, just take the elevator on top the tower XD

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

@The Good Doctor BTW, how did you find the royal capital? It's my favorite area in the-game. It's like you actually get to explore Minis Tirith XD

I’m not even close to through with it yet. It’s absolutely huge and I’ve got a lot of exploring to do before I’m ready to go advancing to the end.

But it is really damn cool. 

34 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I’ll tell y’all who gives a hell of a boss fight…

Hide contents

The Godskin Apostle!!! I’m over here trying to activate Radahn’s great rune, and this stretchy bastard is tougher than the General himself!

The music is really good for this one too. 

That's who I was trying to get you to fight around level 50 XD

It kicked my ass but I managed to hit him enough times with my duel wield bloody and poison plus 8 rapiers. He has one of the coolest themes in the game.

The reward by the way, is the coolest ultra in the game, if you have the stats to use it. R1's are nearly as fast as regular greatswords.

39 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

That poor horse…

Hide contents

With an axe that'd make Ysgramor blush.

32 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I’m not even close to through with it yet. It’s absolutely huge and I’ve got a lot of exploring to do before I’m ready to go advancing to the end.

But it is really damn cool. 

The capital makes me think of Anor Londo if it could be fully explored. Which does have it smaller then Anal Rodeo.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

With his divine yoga body, understanding of universal concepts through mathematics, gives him Vivec/Dagoth Ur vibes for me XD

I can see it. Though Goldmask doesn’t seem to have much to say. XD 

I’m assuming he’s an important character, considering how much hype he’s getting, what his mission is, and the fact that he’s mentioned in the intro alongside Gideon Ofnir, Fia, and our own character.

… And the LOATHSOME DUNG EATER, who I finally had the displeasure of meeting (in his non-corporeal form). 

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I can see it. Though Goldmask doesn’t seem to have much to say. XD 

I’m assuming he’s an important character, considering how much hype he’s getting, what his mission is, and the fact that he’s mentioned in the intro alongside Gideon Ofnir, Fia, and our own character.

… And the LOATHSOME DUNG EATER, who I finally had the displeasure of meeting (in his non-corporeal form). 

He's actually pretty terrifying, I was laughing when I heard his name, but meeting him person was pretty chilling XD