Soulsborne Thread #8 (ELDENNNNNNNNNNNNNN RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG)

3 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I looked it up and it turns out I didn't mess up his quest, it's either bugged or just kinda....abruptly ends

It happens regardless, but there's a things you miss out if you just go to the certain NPC and trigger it prematurley 

That meme reminds me, I found a spirit summon who I actually really like. Instead of generic skeletons or soldiers, it’s an actual character who gives you her spirit so she can join you on your quest.

And unlike the others, she doesn’t feel like she completely cheapens fights. Her legs don’t work so she remains stationary wherever you summon her and just looses spirit arrows. More like a turret than a summon, and you have to place her strategically and keep the agro on yourself because she will die pretty much the moment a boss attacks her.

Way more fun to use, I’ve found. And summoning her costs a ton of FP (at least for me) so it really doesn’t feel busted at all like most others seem to be.

Plus she had dialogue, a backstory, and I’m assuming a quest considering the reason she joined me.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Have you been to the academy proper, Doc?

Made it to the gate and got the key from that dragon, but haven’t entered yet. I’m trying to explore the region as thoroughly as possible first. I stopped leveling at 50 though to make sure I don’t just breeze through it. Now I just spend my runes on consumables and crafting/upgrade stuff. 

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Made it to the gate and got the key from that dragon, but haven’t entered yet. I’m trying to explore the region as thoroughly as possible first. I stopped leveling at 50 though to make sure I don’t just breeze through it. Now I just spend my runes on consumables and crafting/upgrade stuff. 

Hmm. I'd say if you're trying not to powerlevel, I'd say just stop upgrading vigor and focus on other stats

• Thanks 1