Soulsborne Thread #8 (ELDENNNNNNNNNNNNNN RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG)

I have to wonder if From ever playtested 

Lake of Rot's Dragonkin, was one hit away and he shitboxed through a shield despite being locked on and dragged my knocked down character into the rot, then the camera got janky and turned it to my left so I couldn't see it then got one shot.

I'm backing up my save and using items, fuck this I've been camera cheated.

I played a little Elden Ring again. I love all the little world bosses and the rewards they give. Found some random cave full of creepy primitive goblin looking bastards, and ended up fighting a pair of Bloodborne gank twins who dropped a kit for customizing your armor’s appearance. Good shit. Fun fight, fun reward. 

It’s nice to really be rewarded for exploring instead of just finding X gold and a random useless weapon.

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I played a little Elden Ring again. I love all the little world bosses and the rewards they give. Found some random cave full of creepy primitive goblin looking bastards, and ended up fighting a pair of Bloodborne gank twins who dropped a kit for customizing your armor’s appearance. Good shit. Fun fight, fun reward. 

It’s nice to really be rewarded for exploring instead of just finding X gold and a random useless weapon.

Oh did you take the path from there to the secret island? 

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Did I miss anything? I just found the statue you can get stuff from.

If so, don’t tell me what, just yes or no and I’ll go back and try to find it myself.

The statue is the main thing, but you need to feed it Dragon Hearts if I remember correctly. 

10 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

That Horizion sequel, a bunch of Square Enix (lol) games, the new Total War, and Dying Light 2. Quite a few, and all forgotten XD

I did indeed forget most of those. XD 

Well, not Dying Light 2. I was really excited for that but actively scrapped my plans to get it when they scrubbed all of Chris Avellone’s involvement from it.