Spooktober Gaming

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Maybe you can finally finish it and play Separate Ways XD

I left off in the Regenerador section. That will be fun to return to while super rusty. XD 

I honestly think that whole RE4 is one of the least scary RE games overall, the Regenerador area is a strong contender for the scariest part of the whole series.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

I left off in the Regenerador section. That will be fun to return to while super rusty. XD 

I honestly think that whole RE4 is one of the least scary RE games overall, the Regenerador area is a strong contender for the scariest part of the whole series.

I recently played the Baby section in VR at my friend's house from Village. Holy shit XD

• Haha 1

Been watching alot of old Italian horror movies from the 50's and 60's. Holy shit; Hollywood had a huge grip on what they were allowed to show compared to Europe. I've already seen one with a countess having's trysts with her maids as playthings, before getting bored and seducing hussars. There's a one about a mad doctor who can't get his jollies on if someone isn't dead, so he makes a serum that puts his wife in a death-like trance without telling her. And I saw someone get flayed alive. In the 60's XD

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

"Oscar Isaac, Jacob Elordi, Christoph Waltz, Mia Goth and Charles Dance"

Don’t know who Elordi is but dang this cast is stacked.

Hope it’s good. Charles Dance seems cursed to only appear in crappy movies ever since he left Game of Thrones.

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

"Oscar Isaac, Jacob Elordi, Christoph Waltz, Mia Goth and Charles Dance"

Don’t know who Elordi is but dang this cast is stacked.

Hope it’s good. Charles Dance seems cursed to only appear in crappy movies ever since he left Game of Thrones.

Charles Dance was cursed to appear only in bad movies before Game of Thrones too XD

• Haha 1