Spooktober Gaming

8 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Oof, I was too busy buttfucking the powdergangers

Have you ever done their questline at the prison? It’s kinda tricky since they become hostile if you help Goodsprings, but the ending is badass enough to be worth it.

8 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

Have you ever done their questline at the prison? It’s kinda tricky since they become hostile if you help Goodsprings, but the ending is badass enough to be worth it.

I dont know if it was a mod or what but they didnt attack me even tho I was hated lol, but yea I do them and send in the ncr to kill em. Most of ncr died in that last push tho lmfao and i collected their gear, the dude with the fist was one hitting them xD It was hilarious.

Must be JSawyers doing, shit was crazy. Melee is way stronger now.

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

6 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

One thing I love is it seems to be taking the seem creepy, surreal atmosphere not just the OG had, but the Coppola version of Dracula...just without the stupid shit XD

Yeah, since it’s a vampire movie made in the 2020s I was sort of just expecting it to be a rather generic horror movie. Especially since the trailer opened with a jump scare… which is an instant yawn for me. 

But pretty much the entire rest of it alleviated a lot of that concern. It’s like you said, it looks quite creative and surreal. Very thick atmosphere.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Yeah, since it’s a vampire movie made in the 2020s I was sort of just expecting it to be a rather generic horror movie. Especially since the trailer opened with a jump scare… which is an instant yawn for me. 

But pretty much the entire rest of it alleviated a lot of that concern. It’s like you said, it looks quite creative and surreal. Very thick atmosphere.

The shot of Count Orlock's hand's reaching over the city was when I knew we were in for gothic kino XD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

The shot of Count Orlock's hand's reaching over the city was one I knew we were in for gothic kino XD

Yeah, lots of really good shots in it, but that one definitely stood out.

The dude just casually taking a bite out of that bird’s head was probably the best at just instilling a real "creep factor" in the setting. Really shows just how wrong this place is. 

• Like 2

I remember reading in an interview Eggers wanted to make him look actually like a centuries old Slavic noble. That one shot we get of him (framed in shadow) with the wolf, and the fur cape looks like such a unique and awesome depiction of the Big D. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Right now it's only for GOG, may come to steam and consoles if Capcom get's good feedback. 

Pleeeeease be good and pleeeeease get good feedback if so!

I really want OG 2 and 3. Would’ve been sick if they’d been added to the Remakes like Doom did.

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Pleeeeease be good and pleeeeease get good feedback if so!

I really want OG 2 and 3. Would’ve been sick if they’d been added to the Remakes like Doom did.

I will not tolerate 1 slander!