Spooktober Gaming

7 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Alot of the soul youtubers are saying its the best thing ever XD I think the base gaba's quality has made me willing to give it the benefit of the doubt. 

I am giving it that and more. I just think giving it props for having the best DLC score ever is premature when it only comes from early access reviews. It could easily drop some points after the floodgates open, especially with all the blowhard journos out there who have a bone to pick with Fromsoft for daring to challenge them.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I am giving it that and more. I just think giving it props for having the best DLC score ever is premature when it only comes from early access reviews. It could easily drop some points after the floodgates open, especially with all the blowhard journos out there who have a bone to pick with Fromsoft for daring to challenge them.

It happened already. One docked points over the fact

A boss who has the ability to take control of spirit ashes killed them 65 times, and they rage quitted 

XD
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

It happened already. One docked points over the fact

Hide contents

A boss who has the ability to take control of spirit ashes killed them 65 times, and they rage quitted 

XD

Ohhh… that is absolutely diabolical as a boss concept. I love it. :rofl: 

One time. Just one time in their 100+ hour game, Fromsoft asks players to win without their crutch, and it sends these losers into a tard rage. XD 

I bet you it’s not even that hard of a fight by ER standards. They just don’t know how to play without spirit summons.

43 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Alot of the soul youtubers are saying its the best thing ever XD I think the base game quality has made me willing to give it the benefit of the doubt. 

how many souls players even play rpgs lol, some havent even touched witcher 3 dlc

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

28 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Ohhh… that is absolutely diabolical as a boss concept. I love it. :rofl: 

Hide contents

One time. Just one time in their 100+ hour game, Fromsoft asks players to win without their crutch, and it sends these losers into a tard rage. XD 

I bet you it’s not even that hard of a fight by ER standards. They just don’t know how to play without spirit summons.

for that to be a boss concept I bet its not even a hard boss lol usually the gimmicky ones arent.

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I want my horror in survival horror XD Not glorified flood missions. 

Still horror without dying in one hit xD

I just said how I almost died from chicken wings lol, they ramped up the damage of enemies by a lot on normal difficulty

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Probably most. DLC player counts always pale in comparison to base game as it is. 

If they do, I bet they're not story driven ones like Witcher, with all the meatheads in the community. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

for that to be a boss concept I bet its not even a hard boss lol usually the gimmicky ones arent.

That’s my prediction as well. I bet it’s that puppeteer lion thing from the trailers. Would make sense with the theme.

Granted, FromSoft never shied away from making us solo hard bosses before. Pretty sure Orphan of Kos is one of the few you can’t co-op for in Bloodborne. That would be funny. XD Just a hard skill gate to keep out the journos. 

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

That’s my prediction as well. I bet it’s that puppeteer lion thing from the trailers. Would make sense with the theme.

Hide contents

Granted, FromSoft never shied away from making us solo hard bosses before. Pretty sure Orphan of Kos is one of the few you can’t co-op for in Bloodborne. That would be funny. XD Just a hard skill gate to keep out the journos. 

Is probably why Malenia absorbs health on hits too lol

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Is probably why Malenia absorbs health on hits too lol

At least with Malenia and the Orphan, there isn’t really any content locked behind them, so the journos didn’t actually have to beat them in order to write reviews. They could always skip them or even just lie.

But imagine such a boss was in the middle of the MQ, and the journo is prevented from using summons and literally just can’t get past it to see what comes next for his super duper special boy early access review. XD That’s where the rage comes in.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

At least with Malenia and the Orphan, there isn’t really any content locked behind them, so the journos didn’t actually have to beat them in order to write reviews. They could always skip them or even just lie.

Hide contents

But imagine such a boss was in the middle of the MQ, and the journo is prevented from using summons and literally just can’t get past it to see what comes next for his super duper special boy early access review. XD That’s where the rage comes in.

They should hire a real gamer on staff then so they can do what all lil bros do and pass big bro the controller

Speaking from experience as big bro lmao

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I can confirm as a fellow big bro. XD 

Though I have met your lil bro once before and from the sound of it he might be a bigger Elden Ring pro than any of us. :lol: 

Lol yea this was years ago, now he's pro in everything he plays it seems, which is easy to do when you dont ever work, and your mom buys you whatever you need lol.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

dang i didnt know they had such a recent one, thought it was only black n white. I'll give that a watch as well at some point, pretty sure you can get it free online now

It’s a very good one. The atmosphere it builds up is so creepy from the very start. Also kinda like Haunting of Hill House where it rewards you for having a keen eye and watching the background. Lots of scary stuff happening away from the focus of the scenes. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

It’s a very good one. The atmosphere it builds up is so creepy from the very start. Also kinda like Haunting of Hill House where it rewards you for having a keen eye and watching the background. Lots of scary stuff happening away from the focus of the scenes. 

Glad you enjoyed it! All the cool special effects (especially the sound design) make it even more of a fun watch. 

And that ending 

XD

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Glad you enjoyed it! All the cool special effects (especially the sound design) make it even more of a fun watch. 

Reveal hidden contents

And that ending 

XD

Definitely one of my favorite horrors. Not far behind The Thing. 

I clearly have a "type". :lol: