Spooktober Gaming

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I’ve seen the sausage tweet joked about before and I’m pretty sure it’s got nothing to do with MGS at all. Just looks that way when put next to the Quiet fan theory. Balrog is the one who’s trolling this time. XD 

Hey!

I learned from the best XD

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Some "what could have been" spoilers.

Chico was supposed to be in as a major boss/recruitable buddy in the vein of Quiet :( He was cut, like many things that were killed when the whole Konami meltdown happened, and they forced the team to ship the game 70 percent done (Chapter 1 is perfectly complete and awesome, but Chapter 2 was compromised; I'll tell you more once we get there, but it's still filled with some of the coolest story content. 

1gfzisy86ng31.thumb.jpg.6d8ea450a5bebdb7b53e7a4bd6c48b36.jpgt) 

That is pretty cool, actually. I’d kill for a MGSV "Director’s Cut" where the game is properly finished. 

• Like 1

So just got past the stupid EA bullshit (I couldnt even fucking sign in no matter what I tried so fuck trying to link it to steam) and first thing, holy shit isaac is voiced, I forgot that for the remake, buuuuut he looks much different and sounds like a pussy lmao

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

So just got past the stupid EA bullshit (I couldnt even fucking sign in no matter what I tried so fuck trying to link it to steam) and first thing, holy shit isaac is voiced, I forgot that for the remake, buuuuut he looks much different and sounds like a pussy lmao

That's his Dead Space 2 and 3 voice actor XD He's a space ship mechanic; he's already kind of a nerd 

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I like Isaac’s VA. Sounds like an everyman. XD I think it shines when he talks engineering, has a sort of professional cool-headed confidence about him. 

I bet you do like it lmao

Idk I guess its jarring hearing him on the first game but I dont remember him sounding this white xD Lmao maybe its because of the appearance change, he doesnt even have the five oclock shadow anymore.

All good tho, I'll get used to it, its cool to have. Game plays and feels great, is actually scary again. Gave it a little test run, only thing is I wish I could make it louder but then again, the distant sounds are more clearer and distinct, which makes the rooms way more eerie.

The lighting and so on especially. I'm probably gonna upgrade my pc finally to enjoy this at the fullest but im surprised my system runs the game on 4k just fine. 

2 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I bet you do like it lmao

Idk I guess its jarring hearing him on the first game but I dont remember him sounding this white xD Lmao maybe its because of the appearance change, he doesnt even have the five oclock shadow anymore.

Not sure what you mean by that, but I do indeed. To me it feels like a good attempt at depicting the "Before" to DS2 and DS3's "After". Isaac is more mild and clean cut because he’s just a normal guy here to do a normal job, not yet the haunted and weathered survivor he’ll become.

Granted, I still haven’t beaten the game so you’ll probably get to know it better than I do before too long. XD 

Not sure what you mean by that, but I do indeed. To me it feels like a good attempt at depicting the "Before" to DS2 and DS3's "After". Isaac is more mild and clean cut because he’s just a normal guy here to do a normal job, not yet the haunted and weathered survivor he’ll become.

Or simply fucking batshit. Dead Space 2/3 Isaac is super schizoid XD 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

Granted, I still haven’t beaten the game so you’ll probably get to know it better than I do before too long. XD 

I was being racist XD 

• Haha 1

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Must be some deep cut racism because I’m the 4th most racist one here and I still don’t get it. XD Is this like me saying I’d expect you to like the voice of Tinker Tom?

Basically lmfao

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

You’re #1 by far, then Balrog, then Czar, then it’s a tie between me and Unrivaled. 

No, its me, then Czar, then you lol, then Balrog tied with Unrivaled, and everyo- Actually Centurion needs to be up there with Czar lol.

9 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

No, its me, then Czar, then you lol, then Balrog tied with Unrivaled, and everyo- Actually Centurion needs to be up there with Czar lol.

Centurion’s racism is low-tier as his hatred is against the world.

Balrog is far more racist than Czar or me. True insidiousness layeth in subtlety. 

• Haha 2

Centurion’s racism is low-tier as his hatred is against the world.

Balrog is far more racist than Czar or me. True insidiousness layeth in subtlety. 

Asian households, let me tell you. 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Asian households, let me tell you. 

Wait I dont think my racism could beat an asian tbh xD Mine is plentiful sure, and fueled by Boondocks and Dave Chappelle, and bias. And lust.

But asians, its like ingrained. They're so racist they hate other asians, it takes a lot of perceptive precision to notice the subtle differences in slants of eyes to hate people that by all normal estimations look exactly the same.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Wait I dont think my racism could beat an asian tbh xD Mine is plentiful sure, and fueled by Boondocks and Dave Chappelle, and bias. And lust.

But asians, its like ingrained. They're so racist they hate other asians, it takes a lot of perceptive precision to notice the subtle differences in slants of eyes to hate people that by all normal estimations look exactly the same.

This post is why you’re #1. XD 

• Haha 1