5 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best build?

• Strength
    • Faith
    • Intelligence
    • Dex

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Did you actually do it jokes aside? If so, I’m legitimately impressed

Yes it was me. I wrote it exactly the same as I did for the BB "leak", and misspelled Miyazaki as Miyisaki like I sometimes do here. 

• Haha 3

:rofl: I really hope this is true. The name spelling thing is pretty strong evidence. I suspected you at first because the leak said it was Norse there’s only a week after we talked about wanting a Norse themed game. It would be such a Balrog thing to do. 

But if you actually got Metro and Gamesradar tricked, I gotta take my hat off to ya. That’s some A+ grade trolley.

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

:rofl: I really hope this is true. The name spelling thing is pretty strong evidence. I suspected you at first because the leak said it was Norse there’s only a week after we talked about wanting a Norse themed game. It would be such a Balrog thing to do. 

But if you actually got Metro and Gamesradar tricked, I gotta take my hat off to ya. That’s some A+ grade trolley.

For most people quoting the OP part of the leak post, they get an OP () for me...XD

9VmArl9.png

• Confused 1

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

I think we all suspected because of the Norse thing but, it’s just too good to be you XD 

But then, you did do the BB thing so I guess I gotta give up the crown.

:Ashking:

Please i've always been the King of Trolls and flaseflags. 

• Like 1