Soulsborne Thread #7 (And Sekiro and Elden Ring and other shiet)

TvbGZZ7.jpg

Dark Souls won big at the Golden Joysticks this year XD

Miyisaki was super happy, so good for them XD

FE-bdBwUcAEveFg?format=jpg&name=large

It's argueable whether the game is the best game of all time, and i'd argue it's not even FROMSOFT's GOAT (Which is Bloodborne) but I think FROM deserves the recongition, and that it is the most INFLUENTIAL game of the last decade; I don't see any other games that made there own genres, or are compared as much as Dark Souls. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Yeah, I used to think the design looked off in the first trailer; but jesus Christ he looks fucking intimidating. Especially with the name; General Radhan, Conquerer of the Stars

soZwA8c.png

He only let her put on the arm, so he could hard flex by destroying half the battlefield just by picking up his weapons :rofl:

11 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Now that's she's no longer being directed to be a teenage edge lord, cold-steel level of assassin, I thought Maise fitted the tone very well as the narrator, it'd be cool to see more GoT actors 

Maise was always a good actress. Her character got so butchered later in the show that people tend to forget that she was universally popular in seasons 1 through 4, in no small part thanks to the performance.

Arya was one of my favorites before she went to Bravos and studied the Way of the Edge. XD 

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

They whole Stark kid's were really good, especially considering the fact they were child actors.

Robb and Arya were great.

The others served their purpose. XD I wasn’t crazy about Sansa’s actress and Jon’s was hit or miss. Bran got worse as it went but I think that’s more because the writers completely changed the character like three different times. 

The Network test has been data-mined; thank god FROM smartened up and most of it unreadable gibberish, but the audio files weren't. Spoilers abound, thankfully avoided them

What's crazy (and awesome) to me is apparently there's roughly ten hours of dialouge in total, about half of Skyrim's. It's a massive increase compared to other souls game (even with the fact it's open world in question), so looks like the feeling that there'd be a much more concrete story thanks to Martin have been confirmed true! 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

The Network test has been data-mined;

Lemme guess, someone managed to boot the network test on a jailbroken/jtag console and extracted the files?

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

but the audio files weren't. Spoilers abound, thankfully avoided them

Well fuck me, thanks for the heads up. I'll be avoiding anything elden ring related on youtube for a while.