Roleplayer's Off-Topic Thread #44

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I honestly think it's impressive you've been playing Pokémon Go consistently for like eight years XD

I wish I was lol, I stopped in 2017, and picked it up again in 2023

I caught up tho pretty well.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

I got a promotion and will be moving to Winston-Salem in the next couple months. The site I'm working with has their main production in Ireland, so if I get a chance to go over I'll come to you for travel tips @BigBossBalrog

• Like 2

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

2 hours ago, Celan said:

I got a promotion and will be moving to Winston-Salem in the next couple months. The site I'm working with has their main production in Ireland, so if I get a chance to go over I'll come to you for travel tips @BigBossBalrog

Congrats! And just let me know if you do XD You wouldn't need much outside of Dublin. Everyone in the rural areas are some of the nicest people you'll meet. Though there's some peculiarities, like they drive on the opposite side of the road (and the cars themselves are mirrored, the driver's seat is on the opposite side)

39 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Shogun won 18 awards at the Emmy's! Record breaking, and it got the main prize for overall best drama! 

https://discussingfilm.net/2024/09/15/76th-annual-primetime-emmys-full-winners-list/

Best lead actor was the only good award I thought could have fairly gone to Fallout for Goggins playing the ghoul, but our boy Toranaga snagged that one too. XD 

Which is well-deserved. He crushed it in that role.

• Like 1

Man even when i have spare time i find it hard to sit and play something for longer than a couple hours.

I feel like I pissed away the day if i try to play that long. I think about all the money I could be making and I get too guilty. 

3:10 to Yuma is a good movie if you like westerns, is on netflix

• Like 2

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee