Roleplayer's Off-Topic Thread #44

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

I feel like the Bungie Halo games are some of the most unnecessary remakes of all time. They’ve aged so well that they’re no less accessible today than anything brand new.

They showed off Chief and some low level elites using ES's, so it seems like it'll have alot of new stuff. 

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

I don’t agree with all that. XD The toggle graphics button makes it identical to the original if you want it that way. 

No Halo CEA was running on the PC version of the OG; which was made by gearbox. It had a TON of glitches and broken physics the original game didn't. It had downgrades to sound, effects, and gameplay. It was a travesty. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

@Celan @BigBossBalrog @TheCzarsHussar

Want to cringe your skin off? XD 

Haladriel = Halbrand (Sauron) + Galadriel

The official Rings of Power account leaning full-tilt into the online shipping culture. :rofl: 

I had heard about this on Nerdrotic or Critical Drinker, one of those. What a farce.

Apparently Guyladriel's ethereal beauty means neither Sauron nor Elrond can resist her.

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach