Roleplayer's Off-Topic Thread #44

This is a years-old story now, but reading about it cracked me up.

This guy was cosplaying as an NCR Veteran Ranger. Cops were called because someone thought he was some sort of bomber. Whole building got evacuated. 

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4070387

Nobody got hurt and everyone laughed about it when it was over, so the story has a happy ending. XD 

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

Kris Kristofferson died today at 88 years old. Great musician and voice actor. Also a Rhodes Scholar and Army Ranger (likely why he was chosen to play Chief Hanlon). We are losing a lot of legends this year.

James Earl Jones was an Army Ranger too. Not a lot of celebrities can boast that so it’s a bit of an odd thing that these two would die back-to-back.

Oh no! RIP Chief Hanlon. You showed me the light.

You guys probably don't know her, but Maggie Smith also died recently. She was my favorite in Downton Abbey and lots of films.

• Like 1

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

1 minute ago, Celan said:

Oh no! RIP Chief Hanlon. You showed me the light.

You guys probably don't know her, but Maggie Smith also died recently. She was my favorite in Downton Abbey and lots of films.

I knew her from the Harry Potter films (I know, I know). That was another sad one. 

2 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

never even knew this was a game lol

You know what game about star wars I'd actually play? Give me a CDPR made game about the Mandalorian and lil baby yoda right, where you do bounty style quests like Geralts monster quests, and the main quest, plenty of sidequests of course in the same formula, and have the combat be focused on both lil yoda who does the "witcher signs" but its force power shenanigans, and he does the gun shooting, the grenades, the hand to hand etc etc, and you can upgrade both their abilities but the Mandalorians of course is much more varied.

You cant tell me something like that wouldnt be insanely badass.

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

38 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

never even knew this was a game lol

You know what game about star wars I'd actually play? Give me a CDPR made game about the Mandalorian and lil baby yoda right, where you do bounty style quests like Geralts monster quests, and the main quest, plenty of sidequests of course in the same formula, and have the combat be focused on both lil yoda who does the "witcher signs" but its force power shenanigans, and he does the gun shooting, the grenades, the hand to hand etc etc, and you can upgrade both their abilities but the Mandalorians of course is much more varied.

You cant tell me something like that wouldnt be insanely badass.

Remove/Kill Baby Yoda and I’m on board!

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

No ._.

Needs baby yoda or I wouldnt play it lol Would just be a stupid boba beta sim

Fine. Include the baby so you and all the teenage girls buy the game, then kill him off in level 2. Now it gets lots of sales and it might actually be good. Win-win. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Fine. Include the baby so you and all the teenage girls buy the game, then kill him off in level 2. Now it gets lots of sales and it might actually be good. Win-win. 

That show wouldnt have been nearly as good without baby yoda and you know it XD 

Mandalorian scares the hoes, lil yo yo best wingman

15 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

That show wouldnt have been nearly as good without baby yoda and you know it XD 

Mandalorian scares the hoes, lil yo yo best wingman

Eh. It was only half-good with him, and him being there only ever made it worse.

Mando never pulled hoes with or without the baby. Dude had game for 1 episode and then remembered he’s gay for Mandalore and never tried women again.

9 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Eh. It was only half-good with him, and him being there only ever made it worse.

Mando never pulled hoes with or without the baby. Dude had game for 1 episode and then remembered he’s gay for Mandalore and never tried women again.

lmfao the second part is accurate but the first boy you high

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

The worst things usually are. Baby Yoda, the Fallout show, P Diddy, it’s all the same. 

P Diddy was never as popular as people pretend now, people acting like he was Tupac to the black community, what Elvis is to whities.

When he is more like Harvey Weinstein 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

P Diddy was never as popular as people pretend now, people acting like he was Tupac to the black community, what Elvis is to whities.

When he is more like Harvey Weinstein 

Baby Yoda and the Fallout show weren’t as popular as Tupac or Elvis either though so the comparison holds up.