Roleplayer's Off-Topic Thread #44

From what I’ve heard, they’re trying to say that it’s a "not all qunari" situation and that all the ones we’ve seen in past games were just exceptionally badass specimens of their race, not representative of the norm.

But now we’re finally getting to see what the "normal" qunari look like. The stable boys, shoe-makers, barbers, and whatnot. Turns out they’re not actually a badass race physically built to support a warrior culture; they’re actually just a bunch of grotesque cartoonish cow people with a few buff dudes in the mix.

It’s really stupid. XD 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

42 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

From what I’ve heard, they’re trying to say that it’s a "not all qunari" situation and that all the ones we’ve seen in past games were just exceptionally badass specimens of their race, not representative of the norm.

But now we’re finally getting to see what the "normal" qunari look like. The stable boys, shoe-makers, barbers, and whatnot. Turns out they’re not actually a badass race physically built to support a warrior culture; they’re actually just a bunch of grotesque cartoonish cow people with a few buff dudes in the mix.

It’s really stupid. XD 

Thats so gay

I bet they did this because of course this will be extremely politicized and they know their audience won’t fit in unless the qunari also enjoy soy

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

7 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Legacy of Kain is getting a remaster! They were excellent vampire themed Zelda clones!

47c199b6154b6136025ea40fc59c7ace426bedc79155642f.avif 251.13 kB · 1 download

"Conscience? You dare to speak to me of conscience?! Only when you have felt the full gravity of choice, should you dare question my judgement! Your life span is a flicker, compared to the mass of doubt and regret that I had borne since Mortanius first turned me from the light! To know that the fate of the world hangs dependant on the advisedness of my every deed... can you even begin to concieve what action you would take in my position?!"

Saw the trailer; looks like new animations and redone graphics. You can't fathom how cool and gothic this series is. 

legacy-of-kain-soul-reaver-1-2-remastered-screen-captures-v0-z17ek2lptrqd1.thumb.webp.8e3c10870f4d9d95f2d13274dff84ea9.webp

• Like 1