Roleplayer's Off-Topic Thread #44

He's probably not wrong tho, but its worded wrong. It should be with Bethesda's current direction, it would be impossible for them to meet fan expectations. 

Which is basically a modern tes title that is actually built on tech from this fucking era, aka next gen, and with extensive lore and well crafted quests.

Basically after Witcher 3, Elden Ring and Baldur's Gate 3 that same tired bullshit not gonna cut it.

• Like 3

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

He's probably not wrong tho, 

Yeah, I agree with him. Expectations for TES 6 are insanely high, way higher than Bethesda deserves at this point. And we know they ain’t doing anything hugely innovative so… yeah, it almost certainly can’t meet fan expectations.

But people are passing that quote around like it’s an actual Bethesda lead casting doubt on his own project, which would indeed be a really stupid thing to do. But nah, it’s just a guy who quit basically saying what we all know to be true.

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

I have no idea. I haven’t been paying attention. Just figured you’d seen it from your comment. XD 

Lol nope just a trailer and thats all I needed

Made my balls feel like they were dipped in mcdonalds sprite

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

In a world full of magic, people still have scars from lopping their breasts off.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

By the way, @Celan I am almost done with the second book in the Broken Empire trilogy. I’d taken a long break from reading fiction, but after starting King of Thorns, I’ve torn through it in just a few days. The way it jumps between two timelines builds a lot of suspense for each that makes it hard to put down. And Jorg is finally starting to shape into a character who isn’t completely detestable. XD 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

Why even have a slider at that point? XD 

Morgana’d be rolling her eyes at all this.

It always amazes me that wokelets love either erasing or satirizing female characteristics. They're the ultimate misogynists.

8 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

By the way, @Celan I am almost done with the second book in the Broken Empire trilogy. I’d taken a long break from reading fiction, but after starting King of Thorns, I’ve torn through it in just a few days. The way it jumps between two timelines builds a lot of suspense for each that makes it hard to put down. And Jorg is finally starting to shape into a character who isn’t completely detestable. XD 

Indeed, he's a fascinating character. I had an advantage from listening to the audio books. The performer got his black humor down right away and had me in stitches from almost the first scene. It was a risky choice putting his worst acts in the first chapter.

• Like 1

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

Apparently the Veilguard character creator has a "melanin" slider instead of skin color or skin tone. XD 

I demand an estrogen slider.

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Celan said:

Apparently the Veilguard character creator has a "melanin" slider instead of skin color or skin tone. XD 

I demand an estrogen slider.

So not only have they undergone a cultural revolution, but a scientific one as well. Fascinating.

There should also be a testosterone slider, but the scale is "-100 to 0". 

1 hour ago, Celan said:

Indeed, he's a fascinating character. I had an advantage from listening to the audio books. The performer got his black humor down right away and had me in stitches from almost the first scene. It was a risky choice putting his worst acts in the first chapter.

Oh for sure, I’ve always enjoyed Jorg as a character. Guy is funny as hell in the darkest of ways. But he becomes a lot more mature and self-reflective in the second book, which I like. His character development and the way it builds off of various experiences has been really strong so far.

Apart from the obvious Jorg and Makin, Red Kent is my favorite of the Road Brothers. With how expendable they are, I am surprised but relieved that he is still alive 3/4 into the story. The original band is down to just 5 surviving members now, I think.

• Haha 2

Once you finish the series, there's a good collection of short stories called Road Brothers, that goes into some backstory for various characters.

• Thanks 1