Roleplayer's Off-Topic Thread #44

In bad Capom news; the infamous Kenji inafune has just been exposed as a pedo (he was one of the co-creator's of Megaman, and did the whole Mighty Number 9 shit; "CRY LIKE AN ANIME FAN ON PROM NIGHT). So glad they fired his ass; he used to be huge in the industry. 

https://automaton-media.com/en/news/keiji-inafune-allegedly-asked-marvel-vs-capcom-devs-to-add-panty-shots-for-roll-caskett/

For context, Roll is supposed to be 14 years old (and she looks like she's even younger). 

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

That is creepy, but these are anime artists we’re talking about. The most surprising part of this story is that one of them had a problem with it in the first place. XD 

I don't condone it all, but most of that fanservice is for more mature looking female characters (school girls...and the like) This is Roll XD

utnubqsvsbh51.thumb.jpg.1ac62aeac18f90f3342ac8504d3e81a5.jpg

So it's extra creepy. And I'm sure alot of Japanese artists who do NSFW would agree. 

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I don't condone it all, but most of that fanservice is for more mature looking female characters (school girls...and the like) This is Roll XD

utnubqsvsbh51.thumb.jpg.1ac62aeac18f90f3342ac8504d3e81a5.jpg

So it's extra creepy. And I'm sure alot of Japanese artists who do NSFW would agree. 

I’m not gonna lie, this barely seems different from what I’ve seen in anime lol for years. Remember dragonball and bulma?

Sadly I’ve seen far worse, not that this makes it acceptable.

its like going in a home with a fire breaking out and unplugging an iron

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

14 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

This seems to be a really bad mindset to go into things

1726768481506241m.thumb.jpg.a13c2c786b17faa8b2e4b021be70c322.jpg2

This has been passed around a lot these last couple days but it is a little deceptive. The guy who said this was Bruce Nesmith, a former Bethesda designer who left the company after Starfield.

He never worked on TES 6 and is just giving his opinion as an outsider.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

This has been passed around a lot these last couple days but it is a little deceptive. The guy who said this was Bruce Nesmith, a former Bethesda designer who left the company after Starfield.

He never worked on TES 6 and is just giving his opinion as an outsider.

Fucking click bait shit XD

• Haha 1