Soulsborne Thread #13

Favorite of the Golden Lineage  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite Demigod of the Golden line?

• Godwyn the Golden
    • Godrick the Grafted
    • Morgott the Omen King
    • Mohg, Lord of Blood

:rofl: Poor Genichiro. 

Dialogue in this game always gets sad as hell whenever one of them starts talking about the happy old times. Like how Emma and Genichiro used to steal away to hang out by the tree where the old lord’s grave is now at. Even most of the bosses are, or were, good people finally pushed to desperation.

Except Owl. He is bastardry incarnate. XD 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

:rofl: Poor Genichiro. 

Dialogue in this game always gets sad as hell whenever one of them starts talking about the happy old times. Like how Emma and Genichiro used to steal away to hang out by the tree where the old lord’s grave is now at. Even most of the bosses are, or were, good people finally pushed to desperation.

Except Owl. He is bastardry incarnate. XD 

Alot of the root cause is the Dragon Heritage and the horrible temptation that it is. There's a reason why Kuro wants it gone. 

• Like 1

I’ve got most of Owl’s moveset down pretty good at this point except those dagum pillars, man. XD They were helpful against Lady Butterfly, but here they’re just getting me killed whenever I try to avoid his firecracker attacks.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I’ve got most of Owl’s moveset down pretty good at this point except those dagum pillars, man. XD They were helpful against Lady Butterfly, but here they’re just getting me killed whenever I try to avoid his firecracker attacks.

The attack where he throws firecrackers then immediately swings horizontally?

4 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

The attack where he throws firecrackers then immediately swings horizontally?

Yes indeed. Whereas the firecracker thrust attack is welcome by comparison as it gives me a chance to either counter or hit him in the back when he whiffs. 

Memory Owl is easily the most challenging boss so far, but I am getting better with each attempt. Got his moveset figured out and know how to counter all of it, so now it’s just down to me not screwing up. A great sign of a very fair fight. 

Even when I lose, it’s been a blast. Mechanics-wise, I greatly prefer this Owl to the one atop Ashina Castle. Now he’s really living up to the legend. XD 

• Like 1

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Memory Owl is easily the most challenging boss so far, but I am getting better with each attempt. Got his moveset figured out and know how to counter all of it, so now it’s just down to me not screwing up. A great sign of a very fair fight. 

Mechanics-wise, I greatly prefer this one to Owl atop Ashina Castle. Now he’s really living up to the legend. XD 

He's part of a trio of three end game challenges that are as tough as they are awesome  XD

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

Yes indeed. Whereas the firecracker thrust attack is welcome by comparison as it gives me a chance to either counter or hit him in the back when he whiffs. 

28 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Even when I lose, it’s been a blast. Mechanics-wise, I greatly prefer this Owl to the one atop Ashina Castle. Now he’s really living up to the legend. XD 

Just in case this is still giving you trouble, the way to handle that attack (that I've found) is to dodge to your left into and towards his right.

• Thanks 1