Soulsborne Thread #13

Favorite of the Golden Lineage  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite Demigod of the Golden line?

• Godwyn the Golden
    • Godrick the Grafted
    • Morgott the Omen King
    • Mohg, Lord of Blood

15 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

"Moore was one of the pest followers of Malenia and her Scarlet Rot."  

That makes sense, Fromsoft has multiple characters across their games that lore wise is disfigured or something along those lines but has normal player model faces.

I can totally believe Moore is either a straight up bug man, or pest in human guise like Gowry. And the face is a permanent placeholder 

42 hours later and I have finished my first playthrough of Lies of P. Simply put in my eyes that was a masterpiece of art. I look forward to my next two playthroughs to get the last 4 I'm missing. Only reason I'm missing them is they require more than one playthrough lol. Highly highly recommend to everyone here.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

My takeaway is even if I didnt choose her ending, I kinda did still marry ranni, which is hilarious if you think about the fact that you become a consort to Marika's corpse.

Which is appropriate because either way you're marrying a dead chick.

And even funnier, Ranni is like her mother in that they both get dumped for Marika lol. First Radagon, then me lolol.

As for my Radahn fight with summons, the summons did way more damage than I expected but they all got rocked anyways of course, all except, sniff, my maiden. She lived and stuck it out with me for the rest of the fight up until the very end when Radahn was one hit and turned up by 1000. He missed me with a spinning attack and hit my maiden, and thats when I hit him with one final Godfrey cry in rage.

Sad but satisfying. I gotta say I do love how cinematic it all was this time around. 

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

52 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

It's a reference to the Yaoi Princes from D3 :rofl:

I forgot about those dweebs lol since it reminded me mostly of Serosh, but yea thats definitely the case as well

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Startred replaying Sekiro? How are you finding the flow. And gratz btw, he's the first big roadblock. 

Loving it again. I much prefer the swordsman enemies to the big grabby ones, though. 

• Like 1