Soulsborne Thread #13

Favorite of the Golden Lineage  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite Demigod of the Golden line?

• Godwyn the Golden
    • Godrick the Grafted
    • Morgott the Omen King
    • Mohg, Lord of Blood

7 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Naw you can have that honor, I don't want no Blood Transmitted Diseases on my dick 

Well fought. :duelbow: No shame in surrender.

Let it be known that on this day The Good Doctor was declared victorious over TheCzarsHussar!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I see, you wanna spread a weaker man's cheeks before you get clapped yourself ;)

Potentially anyway lol, Ive gotten really good but I know your ass lives and breathes elden ring

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Killing people with dry leaf techniques is the best lol

This made me think, if I were ever to debase myself enough to do a katana run, it would only be so that I could combine it with Dry Leaf and do a "Samurai Jack" playthrough. XD Surprisingly, the tools are all there.

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

gonna watch HotD now that I has sammich lol

Yay!

Enjoy. :D 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

This made me think, if I were ever to debase myself enough to do a katana run, it would only be so that I could combine it with Dry Leaf and do a "Samurai Jack" playthrough. XD Surprisingly, the tools are all there.

Yay!

Enjoy. :D 

My rp is that I’m like Godfrey but in reverse, or I guess basically like Maliketh. Fight with my brute strength first, then bring out my op Radahn blades when needed

• Like 1

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

My rp is that I’m like Godfrey but in reverse, or I guess basically like Maliketh. Fight with my brute strength first, then bring out my op Radahn blades when needed

Haven’t tested this yet but I’m curious, can you change out the Dryleaf ashes of War for Godfrey’s ground pound?

Because while it doesn’t match the martial arts style at all, it would be a hilarious and unexpected "gotcha!" combo.

4 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

You use it for PvP? How has that worked for ya? I played with a bow in PvP for DS3 to troll people, but never for outright duels. 

Only invasions when cunts are running or hiding lol

4 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

Haven’t tested this yet but I’m curious, can you change out the Dryleaf ashes of War for Godfrey’s ground pound?

Because while it doesn’t match the martial arts style at all, it would be a hilarious and unexpected "gotcha!" combo.

Lmao that’s a cool thought, I’ll try it

5 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Igon’s VA being a Shakespearean English stage theatre performer makes so much sense. 

Funny that they never told him Bayle was a dragon. That whole time while recording, he thought he was screaming like that at some human named Bayle. XD Also that knows so little of video games that it confused him at first why he was recording lines both for Igon’s triumph and Igon’s defeat and thought there was a mistake. :rofl: 

But I love his quote about Igon’s arc after finding out and noting the Ahab comparison:

“A quest of the soul, a quest of morality, and strength, and pain, and terror, and doom. And an enemy that is so huge that you can't even comprehend it, but for some reason, the bravery of the individual comes through and manages to triumph over it."

He seems fairly thoughtful for an actor. Again, his Shakespeare background showing through.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1