Soulsborne Thread #13

Favorite of the Golden Lineage  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite Demigod of the Golden line?

• Godwyn the Golden
    • Godrick the Grafted
    • Morgott the Omen King
    • Mohg, Lord of Blood

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I think its both xD But he is mad entertaining lmfao its good shit 

He dug in and did that shit tho and rushed n did it under leveled too, so gotta say thats mad impressive regardless of how long it took him

I couldnt be bothered to do that fight of all fights underleveled, fuck that

I hope he called his therapist and told her the good news. XD 

• Haha 1

For the record, Morgott’s dialogue is 100% the reason why he got my vote in the poll. I love his lines and delivery. Every single sentence he utters is just archaic shit talk dripping with hatred and disgust. It’s so damn amusing. XD 

• Like 2

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

For the record, Morgott’s dialogue is 100% the reason why he got my vote in the poll. I love his lines and delivery. Every single sentence he utters is just archaic shit talk dripping with hatred and disgust. It’s so damn amusing. XD 

Kaiden'd

This is true lol and its nice to have an adversary. He said I'll be damned if that pussy Godrick is gonna be the introduction to these lands.

Buuuuut Godrick is just too cool of a character concept as a pathetic piece of shit lol

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

This is true lol and its nice to have an adversary. He said I'll be damned if that pussy Godrick is gonna be the introduction to these lands.

Buuuuut Godrick is just too cool of a character concept as a pathetic piece of shit lol

Godrick also has a better boss fight, in my opinion. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Godrick also has a better boss fight, in my opinion. 

Really?

I wouldnt say that but then I havent fought him in a while so we'll see.

"Come, negro san!"

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Really?

I wouldnt say that but then I havent fought him in a while so we'll see.

"Come, negro san!"

Speaking only mechanics, not accounting for presentation, lore, or anything else, I think Godrick has one of the best fights in the whole game. Top 3 before the DLC.

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I was never able to watch Asmogold. Because he's pretty much the Baker's in real life. Dude is disgusting. XD

FyykxCyX0AE2zw7.thumb.jpg.2fea70c1ea44a2583b5376a878b631cd.jpg

He seems to me like a nice guy, and pretty smart, but the blood wall and the rat clock are genuinely repulsive, yeah. XD 

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Speaking only mechanics, not accounting for presentation, lore, or anything else, I think Godrick has one of the best fights in the whole game. Top 3 before the DLC.

Godrick cackles and makes weird noises the whole boss fight, obviously top 3

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

He seems to me like a nice guy, and pretty smart, but the blood wall and the rat clock are genuinely repulsive, yeah. XD 

He's done so much worse lmao but he's funny so I do repulse watch him lol even when i strongly disagree with what he says

first two minutes will be good enough lol

Edited by ColonelKillaBee
  • Haha 1

I didn’t have long tonight but I did take one crack at Radahn as promised. 

I died. XD Did get him to phase 2, though, so I think I got this. But credit where it’s due, since this was my "scout run" I did use summons so I could hear the dialogue (Ser Ansbach overcoming his fear and ordering Radahn to surrender his lord’s body cements that he is indeed and forever will be an absolute badass). Future attempts will be solo.

Bet I can guess why you mentioned Ranni, @ColonelKillaBee, Miquella clearly has some similarities in appearance with the conjoined physical and spectral forms and bonus two arms.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

I didn’t have long tonight but I did take one crack at Radahn as promised. 

I died. XD Did get him to phase 2, though, so I think I got this. But credit where it’s due, since this was my "scout run" I did use summons so I could hear the dialogue (Ser Ansbach overcoming his fear and ordering Radahn to surrender his lord’s body cements that he is indeed and forever will be an absolute badass). Future attempts will be solo.

Bet I can guess why you mentioned Ranni, @ColonelKillaBee, Miquella clearly has some similarities in appearance with the conjoined physical and spectral forms and bonus two arms.

Exactly, yes, and man I am so mad I missed all this side content over a scroll and bad player messages. Will be doing the dlc again asap tho on ng plus 2 with summons this time around

2 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Where is this??

In an artist's tablet XD

It's more "All my homies hate Miquella" fanart of Leonard and Radahn's unnamed pet cat being abandoned. Left behind by Miquella only plucking Chadahn.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

In an artist's tablet XD

It's more "All my homies hate Miquella" fanart of Leonard and Radahn's unnamed pet cat being abandoned. Left behind by Miquella only plucking Chadahn.

That is really sad.

Reminds me of AllinAll depicting Morihaus waking up in Aetherius and Pelinal not being there because his soul was taken by Mannimarco. 

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Exactly, yes, and man I am so mad I missed all this side content over a scroll and bad player messages. Will be doing the dlc again asap tho on ng plus 2 with summons this time around

I think I missed a couple early on before I found out that many of the NPC summons have dialogue during boss fights.

After learning that, I always made a point to do a scout run where I summon them to hear the dialogue, then all subsequent attempts are solo.

Only exception is Bayle since Igon and I clapped him first try during the scout run. XD Which was the last thing I expected.

I also forgot to summon the Hornsent during Messmer’s fight even once, so I missed whatever he had to say. To make matters worse, he appeared in Messmer’s boss room after the fight, but I rested at the site of Grace before talking to him, not knowing that it would trigger him to vanish. So I missed a lot of his content.

I guess he was pissed that I denied him his revenge because he sided with Leda in attacking me at the end.

lol you don’t gotta tell me, I didn’t bother with the not summoning rule, they just all happened to die painfully every time I did summon them lol

And yes I’m glad all you gotta do is summon them once

ill be getting to them asap and the dlc