Soulsborne Thread #13

Favorite of the Golden Lineage  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite Demigod of the Golden line?

• Godwyn the Golden
    • Godrick the Grafted
    • Morgott the Omen King
    • Mohg, Lord of Blood

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Dude I am so lost. I was just asking if I’d lose my Scadutree level when I go to NG+. XD 

sigh, im not specifically talking about just that lol are you drunk xD Not that hard to understand lol

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Yall have a tendency to @ specific people when yall wanna talk about or know something and its usually not me. Im not bitching about it, just saying Ive noticed it. We're men so we're not gonna cry it out lol but Im just letting you know I know my shit as well.

But the reason I @ed Czar specifically was because I know he’s already gone through it multiple times. It ain’t because I don’t think you know stuff. 

The thing that really sells Miquella as a villain to me is that in the end radahn didnt have leonard. 

That is unforgivable. No room for both radahn and miquella on leonard it seems.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

The thing that really sells Miquella as a villain to me is that in the end radahn didnt have leonard. 

The description in Leonard’s remembrance mentions that his presence helped Radahn resist Miquella’s influence during the Shattering. This is why Miquella needed us to deal with him too at the festival.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

This streamer Kai Cenat took 24 hours, died over 600 times to Radahn and Miquella and got so upset he streamed his psychiatrist talking about his stress with the game live to cope XD 

Yea Ima use my shields lol, less expensive.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

@TheCzarsHussar Do Scadu fragments carry over to NG+?

I don't fuck with New Game plus, only do in Dark Souls 2 because they actually added and changed a lot by it.

I'm much more inclined to just make new characters and experience it all over again starting from zero.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I don't fuck with New Game plus, only do in Dark Souls 2 because they actually added and changed a lot by it.

I'm much more inclined to just make new characters and experience it all over again starting from zero.

This is probably smart lol, tho I will absolutely do this as well obviously since i had us trade lol, but i gotta say the temptation for instance to beat the piss out of the dlc bosses early on with high scadu level is so strong lmao so i started my plus 2 today as well xD 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

streamed his psychiatrist talking about his stress with the game live to cope XD 

:rofl: This guy either has some major issues or he knows damn well that this is a great way to generate some views.

• Haha 2

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

:rofl: This guy either has some major issues or he knows damn well that this is a great way to generate some views.

I think its both xD But he is mad entertaining lmfao its good shit 

He dug in and did that shit tho and rushed n did it under leveled too, so gotta say thats mad impressive regardless of how long it took him

I couldnt be bothered to do that fight of all fights underleveled, fuck that

• Haha 1