Soulsborne Thread #13

Favorite of the Golden Lineage  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite Demigod of the Golden line?

• Godwyn the Golden
    • Godrick the Grafted
    • Morgott the Omen King
    • Mohg, Lord of Blood

oh god i forgot about the sunflower. Ok that is definitely worse than commander gaius lol, was dumb and annoying xD Easy but annoying. Worst fight in the dlc by far.

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

14 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I think Miquella was a bigger threat, I'd rather have cold oblivion than make all of souls San Francisco 

Was just about to say this. Miquella also has a real good shot at succeeding.

Midra is sealed away when we find him, both by the sword, the Inquisitor guards, and the geography of being in the depths of a swamp deep below a realm that is hidden away from the rest of the world. 

He’d presumably have to reach the Elden Ring in order to spread his flame to the whole world, just like we do in the Chaos Flame ending. 

If Midra ever were to trigger the Frenzied Flame and emerge on his own, he would probably inflict madness wherever he goes across the Land of Shadows, but he has a long way to go. And the moment Miquella catches wind of it, a literal holy meteor named "King Radahn" will plummet from the sky and turn his ass into a smoldering pile of ash at the center of a crater the size of his manse. XD 

• Haha 2

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

For all his nightmarish splendor,  Midra's also a failed Lord of the Frenzied Flame. He's likely weaker than the real deal. 

Failed once, but after pulling out the sword he seems up for Round 2. XD 

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Failed once, but after pulling out the sword he seems up for Round 2. XD 

He actually did that because he fell into despair. He was trying to prevent you from getting inside in the first place, warning you away. 

It must be said also, THIS is how you bring gay/trans characters into gaming and not make it cringe lol. Miquella's character is so well written and ironically the scariest figure in the series lmfao. I was fighting Griffith man, Griffith and fucking Zodd the Immortal himself. 

Not once did I roll my eyes at the inclusion or anything, honestly I was very happy with how they finally put Miquella in the game. Starts off sounding pretty generic, ends up best souls villain imo they've done to date.

Unless you consider Messmer a villain I guess lol then it'd be him with Miquella being second. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

He actually did that because he fell into despair. He was trying to prevent you from getting inside in the first place, warning you away. 

whatever lol he got introduced to a REAL lord 

So far for me it’s:

Messmer
Midra
Bayle
Leda's Gank Squad
Romina
Metyr
Dueling Dragons
Ymir and the Edgelord
Rellana
Putrescent Knight
Death Knights
Dancing Lion
Dancing Lion 2
Commander Gaius
Scadutree Avatar

I know there are a few other minor ones, like some generic dragons and such, but not really unique enough to be worth mentioning.

• Like 2

Metyr is way higher on my list and the lord of chaos would be where you put metyr for me but otherwise thats about my  same ranking.

Oh and death knights i'd put higher too. Just under Rellana.

• Like 1

He's Griffith like to be sure, but his goals are much less selfish. Griffith pretty much just wanted his own kingdom (lol), while Miquella wants to create a "gentler" world. The whole process of them stripping away their emotions until you have this uncaring "angel" is very similar. 

• Like 1

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

He's Griffith like to be sure, but his goals are much less selfish. Griffith pretty much just wanted his own kingdom (lol), while Miquella wants to create a "gentler" world. The whole process of them stripping away their emotions until you have this uncaring "angel" is very similar. 

I would say Miquella is definitely his antithesis. I would say they're both narcissists though. Being loved is a big component for him in his gentler world. 

But yea I would say he's a better person than Griffith but not by much, not when you're willing to manipulate and mind control to get what you feel is an ideal world.

He is the definition of the road to hell is paved in good intentions. Luciferian. 

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Metyr is way higher on my list and the lord of chaos would be where you put metyr for me but otherwise thats about my  same ranking.

Oh and death knights i'd put higher too. Just under Rellana.

I love Metyr in concept and presentation. Super high marks on those fronts, which is why she’s so high on the list at all. But I found the fight itself just kinda okay. 

Similar to Rom in that regard, but not as bad.

• Like 1

But hey at least he didnt rape anyone just because he could lol when he became a god. But he did mind control to be loved before and after. As a means to an end and also because its a part of who he is. 

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

I love Metyr in concept and presentation. Super high marks on those fronts, which is why she’s so high on the list at all. But I found the fight itself just kinda okay. 

Similar to Rom in that regard, but not as bad.

I fought her underleveled so she was a good challenge. I thought that fight was really good for that reason. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Yall ouchere @in eachother like I dont know shit xD 

Didn’t mean any offense. But you beat it like five minutes ago. XD It’d be physically impossible for you to have already beaten the base game again, gone to NG+2, reached and beaten Mohg, in order to check the Scadu thing. That’s why I asked Czar. 

Didn’t mean any offense. But you beat it like five minutes ago. XD It’d be physically impossible for you to have already beaten the base game again, gone to NG+2, reached and beaten Mohg, in order to check the Scadu thing. That’s why I asked Czar. 

I do my research boy xD And its no big deal really but I did notice that prior to all this too lol, yall dont think much about how I play but Im not gonna change up my playstyle, its the same playstyle ive kept since dark souls. Even bloodborne was pretty similar.

And its no big deal really but I did notice that prior to all this too lol

Notice what? Prior to what? XD 

yall dont think much about how I play but Im not gonna change up my playstyle

Are you drunk? :rofl: 

Notice what?

Are you drunk? XD 

No xD Remember I called some of yall out on this before lol. You probably just didnt pay much attention

Yall have a tendency to @ specific people when yall wanna talk about or know something and its usually not me. Im not bitching about it, just saying Ive noticed it. We're men so we're not gonna cry it out lol but Im just letting you know I know my shit as well.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

No xD Remember I called some of yall out on this before lol. You probably just didnt pay much attention

Dude I am so lost. I was just asking if I’d lose my Scadutree level when I go to NG+. XD