Soulsborne Thread #13

Favorite of the Golden Lineage  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite Demigod of the Golden line?

• Godwyn the Golden
    • Godrick the Grafted
    • Morgott the Omen King
    • Mohg, Lord of Blood

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

fuck that second dancing lion in the ass

giving it death blight was evil, easy otherwise.

Giving it death blight and spawning a bunch of death blight spewing basilisks throughout the fight. Such an unnecessarily evil twist.  :rofl: 

• Haha 1

Aw man I cant believe it, they did it, they actually made me care about the death of npcs. Slaughtering my comrades to reach Miquella at the behest of my grace.

Good shit Fromsoft. 

• Like 3

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Aw man I cant believe it, they did it, they actually made me care about the death of npcs. Slaughtering my comrades to reach Miquella at the behest of my grace.

Good shit Fromsoft. 

Looks like we are at the same point now. Except I haven’t made it to the scary place yet. I’m curious, what’s your scadu level now?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT I DID UIT

7TH TRY

• Like 3

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

7TH TRY

Nice!

I haven’t fought him yet. Haven’t had time play since last time. How did you find the fight?

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

7TH TRY

Did you use summons XD If not congratulations. 

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Did you use summons XD If not congratulations. 

Summon this dick lol no I didnt I used Guts sword with bleed and savage lion claw

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Nice!

I haven’t fought him yet. Haven’t had time play since last time. How did you find the fight?

Bro, you're hanging on for dear life.

It was pretty much impossible for me without Morgott's rune on. Hold on for dear fucking life and get your ash of war spams in when you can. My buffs also saved me big time.

It is brutal. I think I got lucky with the rng of the moves.

• Haha 1

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

I’ve never actually used a greatshield in Elden Ring. Gonna try without it as much as I can. 

Why lmao

its a useful tool, not cheating. 

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I killed the boss alone, thats skill lol

Is like saying killing with armor on isnt skill

Nah, Greatshields are literally the most OP thing in Elden Ring. Any victory won with one is hollow and doesn’t count. 

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Nah, Greatshields are literally the most OP thing in Elden Ring. Any victory won with one is hollow and doesn’t count. 

Eat my ass lol enjoy dying 30 times xD

My bro came in here and said the same thing while he used an op bleed weapon art spamming ash of war build

All of you can eat my ass, I did it on a harder difficulty alone, 7 tries, Im better than you xD