Soulsborne Thread #13

Favorite of the Golden Lineage  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite Demigod of the Golden line?

• Godwyn the Golden
    • Godrick the Grafted
    • Morgott the Omen King
    • Mohg, Lord of Blood

8 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Favorite trilogy sir, and yes I left the fourth movie out lol which brings me to my rebuttal, they’ve already made it a joke so why should I care what Acolyte creators say lol it is a prime example of how to ruin a series.

Shoe fits.

Less about being surprised or angry for me at this point and more about just getting a laugh out of the continued absurdity of it all. XD 

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

The what? You been dosing on blue pills lately? There are only. three. Matrix. films. 

Yea yea my bad, you know me I got that biden memory

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

There's certain sequence (area and legacy dungeon) that really make me want up a straight up horror game from FROM. They said they wanted to do a bunch of smaller projects now that their financial secure, so please let one of those be one. 

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

you know what, i see that symbol a lot actually 

Wait until you find a incant item description in this later part of the DLC. Straight up describes what meaning it holds to a particular group. 

12 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Also, look closely at the Scadutree. 

Then whats the significance in relation to the elden beast....

Go ahead and tell me lol including the incant you talkin bout

That this is on the cloth of the crucible knights makes me think that the scadutree as a shadow is what the original crucible tree was like, and this is whats left of it

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Go ahead and tell me lol including the incant you talkin bout

At least for the Tower Priests of the Hornsent, the upwards spiral symbolizes ascension to the heavens. 

"The spiral is a normalized Crucible current that, one day, will form a column that stretches to the gods".

And spoiler alert for the very end of the DLC

The holy tower you ascend at the end is a spiral column that leads to Miquella, who awaits where Marika seemingly first ascended herself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

That this is on the cloth of the crucible knights makes me think that the scadutree as a shadow is what the original crucible tree was like, and this is whats left of it

The DLC title, "Shadow of the Erdtree", definitely has a lot of layers to its meaning. 

Something I’ve noticed is that, while every other location on the map is visible from any distance so long as you have an open line of sight, the Miquella boss arena does not appear to be visible from the ground. You can see the floating spiral towers leading up to it, but I believe the arena itself is only there when you actually make it to the top. Fairly subtle.

A lot of direly needed patches for exploits and bugs was just fixed. And it's come with the greatest amount of whining I've ever seen for a patch.

The crybabies are fuming mad that the rolling sparks exploit was patched. They're pissy that they can no longer deal 30k+ damage against bosses anymore. Poor poor casuals.

For us pvp folks, the deathblight exploit and fire knight true combo have been fixed. Along with the unintended super blocks of the duelist shield pokes. Thank goodness for this bugfix patch.

Spells and incantations are in desperate need for some buffs but I fully expected a bugfix patch before the big rebalancing.

Got to the rosebud chick, happy to say I beat her first try, yay!

Finally a boss my build is great for lol, her and the dancing lion. 

I also had my cleanse incantation for the rot so that made it easier too I am sure. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Got to the rosebud chick, happy to say I beat her first try, yay!

Finally a boss my build is great for lol, her and the dancing lion. 

I also had my cleanse incantation for the rot so that made it easier too I am sure. 

Good job, man!

I found her to be one of the fairest and most well-designed bosses in the DLC.