Soulsborne Thread #13

Favorite of the Golden Lineage  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite Demigod of the Golden line?

• Godwyn the Golden
    • Godrick the Grafted
    • Morgott the Omen King
    • Mohg, Lord of Blood

31 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Major DLC ending spoilers

Hide contents

I haven’t fought them yet. I am just shitposting while at work. XD 

Broo I misunderstood the shit post lol, I thought the underlined joke was you were struggling against them XD

• Haha 1

That robe is wild lol, and gross xD I love the bloodborne esque lore reveal in that whole quest. This however is even more disturbing lol but just goes to show there's something to that whole hermaphrodite thing with the Empyreans and elden lord.

And to become a god you must first shed your other self and then have it replaced. Some law of nature of things splitting apart and having to come together again after and be made whole. Thats what some thing happened with marika and radagon. That would explain why he left Rennala in actuality.

He was called to divinity as was already ordained, which means that its possible Godfrey was merely the greater will's stand in until the true consort and match made was ready.

I think that i'll probably find more of that to be true once i get to the end of the dlc, which im basically at

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Having watched this whole thing I actually agree with most of what she said, her terminology for what she's talking about is cringe lol and she needs something better to call having kids lol like a disadvantage for gamers lol cause lets be honest, it is, but being able to hard pause the game if you're not in multiplayer mode that is, or offline essentially wouldn't bother me at all. 

Sekiro's the hardest game they've made and they can pause the game so yea its not a big deal imo if that were added. Again so long as its not with online features added. No invincible mode cause i paused or anything weird like that.

Kinda goes without saying really.

That said I think that I dont want them to do stuff like this as a result of the popularity of elden ring because it sets a bad precedent. Give them an inch, they take a mile.

• Like 1

Elden_Ring_Screenshot_2024.07.02_-_20.46Elden_Ring_Screenshot_2024.07.02_-_20.49Elden_Ring_Screenshot_2024.07.02_-_20.58

Shit looks hard af dunnit lol like a more sleek version of his outfit.

I did not realize I could still use my favorite weapons with my strength faith build lol.

The gravity ash of war is a fun pve move as well lol, works with guts sword.

Savage lion claw still the best tho

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Having watched this whole thing I actually agree with most of what she said, her terminology for what she's talking about is cringe lol and she needs something better to call having kids lol like a disadvantage for gamers lol cause lets be honest, it is, but being able to hard pause the game if you're not in multiplayer mode that is, or offline essentially wouldn't bother me at all. 

Sekiro's the hardest game they've made and they can pause the game so yea its not a big deal imo if that were added. Again so long as its not with online features added. No invincible mode cause i paused or anything weird like that.

Kinda goes without saying really.

That said I think that I dont want them to do stuff like this as a result of the popularity of elden ring because it sets a bad precedent. Give them an inch, they take a mile.

Mostly agreed. As long as the pause menu is seperate from the inventory and such because I think the stress and struggle of changing gear on the fly is a reasonable part of the challenge.

• Like 2

I dont normally main them either despite them being insanely good.

This thing stomps and works very well for the build. Just wish it were a sword instead lol. Or axe.

7 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Elden_Ring_Screenshot_2024.07.02_-_20.46Elden_Ring_Screenshot_2024.07.02_-_20.49Elden_Ring_Screenshot_2024.07.02_-_20.58

Shit looks hard af dunnit lol like a more sleek version of his outfit.

I did not realize I could still use my favorite weapons with my strength faith build lol.

The gravity ash of war is a fun pve move as well lol, works with guts sword.

Savage lion claw still the best tho

Nice wig

6 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Oh man, you guys didnt warn me we'd get even cooler crucible knight shit 

Duuuude they give us the crucible wings attack, but also show a crazy ass centaur crucible stomp incantation WE CANNOT GET ;O;

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

This is kind of stupid XD

GRisix6W8AA9AZQ.thumb.jpg.87435987cb345602ca086be8afe94e83.jpg

:rofl: I have noticed that they are desperately trying to bring people into this show by connecting it to every shred of pop culture that they can.

She has also said at various times that the show was inspired by Breaking Bad, Kill Bill, Arcane, the Matrix, and Frozen. XD Now it’s Elden Ring, probably because Elden Ring is currently trendy with nerds.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

:rofl: I have noticed that they are desperately trying to bring people into this show by connecting it to every shred of pop culture that they can.

She has also said at various times that the show was inspired by Breaking Bad, Kill Bill, Arcane, the Matrix, and Frozen. XD Now it’s Elden Ring, probably because Elden Ring is currently trendy with nerds.

What. 

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I’m surprised you didn’t have anything to say about Matrix. XD Isn’t that like your favorite movie?

Favorite trilogy sir, and yes I left the fourth movie out lol which brings me to my rebuttal, they’ve already made it a joke so why should I care what Acolyte creators say lol it is a prime example of how to ruin a series.

Shoe fits.

• Haha 1