House of the Dragon Spoiler Thread #1

Definitely a setup episode.

It seems Larys is trying to play Aemond and Aegon off each other. I hope that blows up on him.

My favorite continues to be Alys. I was surprised that Daemon outright asked her for help. The owl coming to her kind of confirms for me that she's probably a warg. All in all, I'm not sure why she is helping him. I guess that she is trying to guide him towards the least bloody course.

Rhaenyra x Mysaria was predictable. Rhaenyra always looking for love. I thought she was taking a badass turn but jeebus. 

Poor Steffon Darklyn. The seed is not strong.

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

3 hours ago, Celan said:

My favorite continues to be Alys. I was surprised that Daemon outright asked her for help. The owl coming to her kind of confirms for me that she's probably a warg. All in all, I'm not sure why she is helping him. I guess that she is trying to guide him towards the least bloody course.

She’s been great this season. Loving all the mystery and magic she’s been bringing.

Before this episode, I saw theories that Alys is one of Harrenhal's ghosts, explaining why nobody ever acknowledges her presence besides Daemon, and why she feels so secure constantly talking to the most dangerous man in the realm in ways that could easily set him off, but this episode dispelled that when Simon Strong mentioned her helping Lord Tully in Riverrun.

Also heard a theory that she’s not really in Harrenhal. The way Simon worded it, it’s ambiguous whether she just went to Riverrun, or if she has been up there all this time. If it’s the latter, then she could be using her powers to mess with Daemon from afar. Either way, I’m pretty sure you’re right that she’s a warg.

Hard to say what she wants. Maybe she’s trying to find the least bloody path for Daemon, or maybe she wants to attach herself to his success. I’ve even heard a theory that she wants to have a Targaryen bastard off him. XD 

3 hours ago, Celan said:

That was sad. Dude’s been loyal to a fault this whole show. Always the first to help Rhaenyra with her dodgy ideas.

And as far as I’m aware, he was the last Kingsguard in the show that wasn’t a faceless goon or one of Aegon’s drinking buddies (we lost one of them too. Bad episode for the White Cloaks XD ). Unless you count the commander played by Graham MacTavish, but I think he’s out for good. 

9 hours ago, Celan said:

Definitely a setup episode.

It seems Larys is trying to play Aemond and Aegon off each other. I hope that blows up on him.

Rhaenyra x Mysaria was predictable. Rhaenyra always looking for love. I thought she was taking a badass turn but jeebus. 

I hope Daemon and Alys fuck lol thatd be a badass combo

Rhaenyra and Mysaria was yikes lol, but whatever Rhaenyra gets around. Told you she was a slut xD 

Rip Steffon, Seasmoke said you dont want the smoke, and went n found himself a REAL nigga. 

Literally lmao.

• Haha 2

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

What do you mean? Steffon’s got darker skin than any of the Velaryons. :P 

Lmao now that he's been made well done, for sure lmao

I was yelling at the tv cause I saw that coming, he was acting bitch made. If Ima face a dragon ima stand ten toes, no bitch in me. He may be loyal but he didnt have that dog in him.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I bet Alys finished off the old coot for Daemon, and I think he possibly realized that.

Definitely. She told him to wait three days and then *boom*, he got what he wanted.

Though I suspect that learning that the old Lord Tully man died suffering in his sickbed, immediately after waking from a dream about Viserys, who died suffering in his sickbed, probably hurt Daemon more than he was primed for in that moment.

Him breaking down and crying as soon as Strong closed the door was the most vulnerable we’ve ever seen him outside of a dream sequence.

Would be interesting if he treats the boy lord differently now the next time they meet.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Lmao now that he's been made well done, for sure lmao

I was yelling at the tv cause I saw that coming, he was acting bitch made. If Ima face a dragon ima stand ten toes, no bitch in me. He may be loyal but he didnt have that dog in him.

A good parallel in how Steffon was brave at first but cowered in the moment of truth, whereas Addam cowered at first but then stood brave in the moment of truth.

Says something about the "correct" mindset in approaching a dragon. It’s not some fun exciting thing to be taken lightly. You have to respect their strength and that they can kill you at any time, but also be strong yourself.

• Like 1

Not to take away from Steffon’s strength. Man’s an OG Kingsguard from back when that meant something, so he could probably take 99% of the realm in a fight.

And he snuck Rhaenyra into Kings Landing, the belly of the beast, with no help or backup at all.

Man was a badass. But…

10 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

he didnt have that dog in him.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Definitely. She told him to wait three days and then *boom*, he got what he wanted.

Though I suspect that learning that the old Lord Tully man died suffering in his sickbed, immediately after waking from a dream about Viserys, who died suffering in his sickbed, probably hurt Daemon more than he was primed for in that moment.

Him breaking down and crying as soon as Strong closed the door was the most vulnerable we’ve ever seen him outside of a dream sequence.

Would be interesting if he treats the boy lord differently now the next time they meet.

Yea that made me drop manly waterdrops of testosterone and passion for my boi.

I was like, yea Doc loved this part Im sure lol he got what he wanted, Viserys final boss.

Actually that vision of him on the throne and "Visions of you dont have the right, O you dont have the right", was very elden ring lmao

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I was like, yea Doc loved this part Im sure lol he got what he wanted, Viserys final boss.

I did. XD It’s basically exactly what I was hoping for. Nobody better than Viserys to get through to him in the end.

3 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I bet Alys finished off the old coot for Daemon, and I think he possibly realized that.

For sure. I don't think she did it for Daemon though, I think she realizes if he doesn't get what he wants then more people will die. Having a lord who's lingering in death is helping no one.

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

I’m hoping that she did it for Daemon and she secretly wants that dick. But you’re probs right. Would be interesting if she decides to advise him to continue steering him in a better direction so he doesn’t kill unnecessarily, then they fall in love and they bang

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I’m hoping that she did it for Daemon and she secretly wants that dick.

Just knowing how Hollywood works, I think the only way this would be the case is if she wants it so she can get pregnant with a magical Warg/Targaryen baby like Jon Snow was meant to be. Can’t have a strong empowered woman motivated solely by the D. XD 

43 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Just knowing how Hollywood works, I think the only way this would be the case is if she wants it so she can get pregnant with a magical Warg/Targaryen baby like Jon Snow was meant to be. Can’t have a strong empowered woman motivated solely by the D. XD 

eherm

6 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Rhaenyra gets around. Told you she was a slut xD 

;) 

• Haha 1

We'll see if you still say that when Rhaenyra pulls out the Bad Dragon, and by that I mean Daemon of course in a threesome after the Blacks finally get a win.

Or a dragon dildo, one or the other.

That pussy so good Ima swear again, me n my niece, got a piece cause family's a ten, speakin of ten, she's now 14, almost time to bend, got me rubbin my hands standin at the oven, so many hoes you would call it bakers dozen, Daemon dip dastardly, diggin out my cousins, dickin so many hoes my bro cannot stand me, dunno why, I keep it in the family, its not like I fucked with our mother, but who can you trust when your son in law's also your brother, family ties stronger than any other, roots runnin deep in my niece under covers, a fighter and lover, quick pass that plan b, Im the top predator, quick give me a grammy, no one can top me unless its to crown me, milk of the poppy in her mouth now she drowsy.

• Haha 1