House of the Dragon Spoiler Thread #1

16 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Wow king Viserys, not bad, his final moment of strength with that entrance 

That sequence is my favorite scene of the show. There is a lot to take a way with it.

You could pause the screen on any given character’s response and spend half an hour just talking about the meaning behind it.

This along with an upcoming dinner scene firmly cemented Viserys as my favorite character in the show. Agree with him or not, it was absolutely badass how hard he came through for his daughter in the end. Such a great display of strength and conviction.

It is an amazing scene for Daemon as well. It shows what a tremendous amount of development these two brothers have gone through that he would be the one to pick up the crown and place it on Viserys' head after so many years of animosity.

Not so great a showing for my boy Otto though. XD 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Nvm doc clarified, I had no idea that was supposed to be Aegon lol they look so different.

The older recast on Aegon was confusing. Not the actor’s fault, he does great, but he’s just the only one without an obvious giveaway.

Aemond gets the eyepatch.

Jace and Luke are the only ones in the family without white hair. 

Rhaena and Baela are brown.

Haelena is the only white girl so there’s no one to mix her up with.

And then you’ve got Aegon, who is just a generic Targaryen. XD And the two actors look very different. 

4 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Poor daemon getting handed that third rate passed around pussy

but then again he enjoys the company of common whores

Rhaenyra slept with two guys? Daemon is the common whore.

I don't think Laenor ever got it up with her, so two.

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

Just now, Celan said:

Rhaenyra slept with two guys? Daemon is the common whore.

Cole, Daemon, Strong, and I believe her talk with Daemon on the beach suggests that there were others before Strong because Laenor obviously wasn’t giving her much to work with. 

18 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Cole, Daemon, Strong, and I believe her talk with Daemon on the beach suggests that there were others before Strong because Laenor obviously wasn’t giving her much to work with. 

I meant 2 before Daemon. I went back and watched the scene on the beach and she only talks about Laenor and Harwin.

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

4 minutes ago, Celan said:

I meant 2 before Daemon. I went back and watched the scene on the beach and she only talks about Laenor and Harwin.

Daemon in the brothel should count. He put a stop to it early but that wouldn’t have happened if she’d gotten her way. Daemon also never seduced someone that was sworn to celibacy and would be killed if found out.

Granted, he probably wouldn’t be opposed. XD 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Daemon in the brothel should count. He put a stop to it early but that wouldn’t have happened if she’d gotten her way. Daemon also never seduced someone that was sworn to celibacy and would be killed if found out.

Granted, he probably wouldn’t be opposed. XD 

I don't think a little kissing counts. And he can't be upset about her almost fucking him. She probably wouldn't have messed with Cole at all if he'd fucked her.

2 hours ago, Celan said:

I don't think a little kissing counts. And he can't be upset about her almost fucking him. She probably wouldn't have messed with Cole at all if he'd fucked her.

Women typically have pretty liberal ideas on what counts lol.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

4 hours ago, Celan said:

I mean, it was kissing with the intention of fucking. XD Reflects the same on her at the end of the day.

Daemon may be the reason why Rhaenyra messed with Cole, but it was still her choice. He was wrong to take her to the brothel and lead her on, but he was right not to fuck her.

The actress who played Rhaenys, Eve Best, said in a new interview that her portrayal of the character was most heavily inspired by Hillary Clinton.

Just remember guys, it’s never too late to jump on the "fuck Rhaenys" train. We’ve got plenty of open seats. XD 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Besides, I did say he enjoys the company of common whores lol.

You guys are pretty liberal with your idea of "used up pussy" if you think 2 guys plus a little kissing qualifies.

I also take it back about Daemon because, now that I think about it, he pretty much kept to Mysaria as far as we actually saw on screen. So Mysaria, Laena and Rhaenyra- he wasn't a big womanizer.

3 hours ago, Celan said:

You guys are pretty liberal with your idea of "used up pussy" if you think 2 guys plus a little kissing qualifies.

I also take it back about Daemon because, now that I think about it, he pretty much kept to Mysaria as far as we actually saw on screen. So Mysaria, Laena and Rhaenyra- he wasn't a big womanizer.

She cucked the Velaryons and made them accept Very Strong bastards as heirs xD

Two lol. Its humiliating and she might not have been throwing it around the city but she was by noble standards definitely loose.

Wait didnt she have three bastards actually.

Yea she did lmao come on. I know her husband was pathetic and gay but still. I dont see Daemons wife who he killed going around having bastards. It may not exactly be all her fault but it doesnt look good for her either.

Them bastard babies is why she looks like a whore to me and clearly to her enemies as well.

9 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

The actress who played Rhaenys, Eve Best, said in a new interview that her portrayal of the character was most heavily inspired by Hillary Clinton.

Just remember guys, it’s never too late to jump on the "fuck Rhaenys" train. We’ve got plenty of open seats. XD 

I aint ready yet XD I like her lol

This seems like a good place to bring this up. @Celan GRRM just unveiled a new series of covers ASoIaF.

GSJGt3lWYAAzcTl?format=jpg&name=900x900

I love the designs, but have no idea why they’d do a new set before Winds is finished and able to be included. 

If I had any optimism left in me at all, I’d think this meant that Winds is about done, will be in this style, and so they’re preemptively releasing a set for it to match with. But realistically, it’s probably just to try and capitalize on House of the Dragon season 2 to sell more books. :/