America in Flames: Electric Boogaloo (the politics thread)

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

I checked to see if this was from the Babylon Bee and lo n behold its New York Times xD

It feels like the entire world of politics has colluded to drive Babylon Bee out of business by embracing the satire and beating them to, or one-upping, every joke they could make.

Same with South Park. I remember earlier this year they did a gag about Randy pretending to be a woman on Only Fans or something like that. No kidding, right around the same time, a video went viral of some fat dude doing way worse stuff on Only Fans while calling himself a woman. South Park can’t match the absurdity of real life any more. XD 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

and show joe begging jill to let him retire.

And hunter n jill are forcing him to run because jill has to hide evidence of hunter's dead hooker skeletons in the white house closet, somethin like that. 

We already established that it can’t just be what’s happening in real life. 

• Haha 1

More CNN. Biden apparently told reporters that he almost fell asleep on the debate stage. The reporter points out that he had been back in the US for 12 days, 7 of those at his vacation home only working on the debate.

• Like 1

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

This guy has unsurprisingly locked down his X page and deleted all his other social media accounts. He calls himself a "PA elected official."

GRlJH5VaQAAzCdS?format=png&name=small

• Haha 1

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

These loathsome people are so fucking slimy. They handed us this pile of shit for the past four years. I can't even calculate the damage they did to the country. Now they're scheming how they can get themselves out of their own shitpile.

And... "Aspen Ideas Festival"? How fucking pretentious do you have to be to be a speaker at this?

Kam explains astrophysics, with bonus cackle

• Haha 1

JFC, this whole family is bizarre. That's Ashley behind Dementia Joe

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Do I gotta say it lol or are we all thinking the same thing.

What was Maggie's dad's name again XD I think its that kind of situation lol

Darius never showered with Maggie.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Ewww joe did what

You never heard about that? In her journal, which she has verified is real, she's riffing about why she is a sex addict. One of the things she attributes it to is that her father showered with her when she was a child "in an inappropriate way" and she would hide from him sometimes.

Have a read if you're really bored.

https://www.slideshare.net/slideshow/ashley-biden-diarypdf/255665033

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

that this isnt reported on in main media networks is a crime, if this were trump that would be all over tv for months or more

It was, but not nearly as heavily as it should’ve been. Notably, all of this from when she was very young.

You’re right that if it had been Trump, we’d see it on TV every single time his name comes up. Hell, they bombarded Brett Kavanaugh for way less. 

16 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

that this isnt reported on in main media networks is a crime, if this were trump that would be all over tv for months or more

They reported on the fact that the woman who took it and gave it to Project Veritas got a month in jail.

I mean, Epstein's client list is still protected, so does it really surprise you?

This is rumor and unsourced but multiple people were talking about it yesterday, take that as you will.

Just gonna say, the second most common form of dementia after Alzheimer's is vascular dementia, and its end stages tend to mimic the symptoms of a stroke or heart attack. Someone can live five years after the symptoms begin so it's conceivable that they'll try to roll him across the finish line- though I don't think it's going to work this time.

2 hours ago, Celan said:

This is rumor and unsourced but multiple people were talking about it yesterday, take that as you will.

Just gonna say, the second most common form of dementia after Alzheimer's is vascular dementia, and its end stages tend to mimic the symptoms of a stroke or heart attack. Someone can live five years after the symptoms begin so it's conceivable that they'll try to roll him across the finish line- though I don't think it's going to work this time.

That is very suspicious timing. 

Note the woman with the gigantic spangly uterus earrings

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

looks like some satanic cult shit she's wearing lol

That whole clip was creepy, like the Get Out movie and she certainly needs to.

She should count herself lucky that she didn't get sniffed.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Joe was actually at full mental health in that moment. He’s just flexing on that dude by touching him inappropriately, on camera, with dozens of witnesses, knowing good and well that the guy can do nothing but smile and wait until he is finished. Power.

joe-biden-gives-creepy-smile-asked-donal

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Only ones still doin work are the two white dudes in the back lmao

From the comments: They're on LinkedIn working on their resumes. XD 

4 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

At least he didn't get the passionate lean like the Pope did.

• Haha 1