America in Flames: Electric Boogaloo (the politics thread)

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

This whole thing was actually perfect for trump, forced him to behave and play it so so cool, and he was very presidential. 

I just went to Reddit because that’s where you can see what the more far left discourse about it looks like.

They are enraged. XD There is usually a lot of cope and trying to spin things as a dunk on Trump, but the general tone seems like an overwhelming "this was awful, we are screwed".

People are actually saying CNN has sided with Trump and are complicit in fascism. And apparently Reddit moderators were also censoring a bunch of comments and even the lefties are talking about it.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Bro I tried watching it through Timcast and cnn threatened them, and a bunch of big names, so they had to "transform the content" to be able to show it, meaning commentary.

Meaning these fuckweeds wouldnt shut the ever living fuck up while it went on and I had to regularly mute them when Big Daddy Trump was speaking. I was in the chat raging lol, a lot of people were tellin them to shut the fuck up

So I hope your guys better than that lol.

When I get the chance I will watch the John Stossel "real debate" where RFK Jr. answered the same questions as the two yahoos.

He is hard to listen to because of his disorder, but he is at least sensible even if I don't agree with everything he says.

• Like 1

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Also the Reddit thing is smart. I got banned from one of their pages and never looked back but I’ll check it out just for lols

I got site banned. XD They are going after r/conservative posters. The stuff they were hitting me for was so stupid. 

• Haha 1

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

Oh fuck, he pulled out the "lying dog-faced pony soldiers" line XD I had no idea that was an "Indian" phrase- isn't it racist to call people Indians??

After Jill patted him on the head and told him what a good boy he was for answering every question. :rofl: 

This is so funny it's sad

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I thought they’d give him like top secret drugs with water from the pool of eternal youth

They usually do. He might be outpacing the meds at this point. XD 

That, or the handlers figured incoherent Joe was better than angry Joe. Because if you’ve noticed, whenever he’s clearly on something, his aggression skyrockets, usually for like half an hour or so before he comes down and starts babbling.

3 minutes ago, Celan said:

Oh fuck, he pulled out the "lying dog-faced pony soldiers" line XD I had no idea that was an "Indian" phrase- isn't it racist to call people Indians??

In their worldview… I think so? But everyone’s cheering when he says it so I guess it’s okay now. 

@ColonelKillaBee Dang, you weren’t kidding. This actually is painful to watch. I imagine Trump not being his usual attack dog self is pretty deliberate strategy as well. Don’t interrupt your enemy when he’s making a mistake.

Every time Biden breaks into one of his stuttering mumble episodes, Trump doesn’t exactly look sad, but he doesn’t look like he’s taking pleasure in it either. Would’ve been easy to bully like he did in 2016, but that would’ve looked bad at this point.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

Speak for yourself. I’m voting Biden now. 

• Haha 2

Biden in Raleigh today

My god. I've seen expressions like this- in the hospice patients I volunteered with. I'm not even joking. It's horrific to see in our President. They call it a death grimace.

• Like 1

And then there's the #2 next to the nuclear launch codes

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I don't know much about him, but I think it wouldn't be a bad choice for Trump to pick this guy for VP.

16 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

God no please, he just tries to be young trump, I think hes a kiss ass and inauthentic personally. And also he's too young for my tastes. 

Tulsi Gabbard all the way!

I hate to break it to you, but your big booty girl is not going to get in. XD 

The best part about that debate is the WTF looks Trump would give Biden every time he was trying to force the English language through his half a remaining brain cell.

• Haha 1

Assuming Biden lives out the month and the Democrats are dumb enough to subject him to another debate, I bet they will insist on it being earlier in the day. "Sundowning" is a well-known symptom of dementia.

18 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I heard that mentioned, what is that exactly.

Dementia patients can be fairly functional during the day but the brain goes into decline in the evening, hence "sundowning." My grandma would do this. She would still repeat herself and get confused but at night she would get really anxious and paranoid and forget who my mother was.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I made a woman a paper crane that I had to watch overnight, and she was sweet at first. Then the sun came up and she started getting bossy lol and needy xD Seemed bothered I was there. She was a dementia patient. I wonder if that was her coming out as her old self

Or she was a night person. XD 

• Haha 2

Kamala's cackle is prime campaign ad material.

This is arguably bigger than the debate in terms of moving the country in a better direction.

• Like 2

Took forty years too long, but that is indeed huge. I hope the lawsuits start flooding in.

This: 

"The Supreme Court’s three liberals dissented, saying courts will now play a “commanding role” that Congress has not given them."

The audacity of this statement. As though unelected bureaucrats having a "commanding role" is better.

• Like 2