America in Flames: Electric Boogaloo (the politics thread)

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

At least I wont have to worry about experiments being run on me this time since no one wants to enlist and they're desperate for numbers. They can't afford it.

Never underestimate our government’s capacity to waste money and lives on stupid endeavors. 

• Haha 1

Atlanta DA office is a fount of cultural enrichment

• Haha 1

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

"Funding for Ukraine" is being diverted to US companies. Maybe some of this is legit, but then why lie about what the money is actually for?

https://www.defensenews.com/pentagon/2023/06/27/pentagon-uses-ukraine-funds-to-split-supply-chains-from-russia-china/

• Like 1

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

Get out the thread with your ghey ass armor and big swords :P

GQtJQbzWoAApPza?format=jpg&name=medium

• Haha 2

Get rekt with your peen rockets, Jeff. Meanwhile the Boeing Starliner mission that was supposed to last for 6 days is headed into 6 weeks with the astronauts stranded due to mechanical problems.

• Haha 1

I've been up close and personal with a TSA lady more than once. 

You can request to have it done in a private room. XD

If some TSA broad is going to goose my caboose, I want witnesses.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

FBI, CIA, NSA... as the Democrats' personal political officers, they're all about the psy ops. Gotta feed their lackeys something to churn the media cycle.

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

GOP is too pussy to fight a political and possibly real war. 

They are, but I think worse than them being pussies is the fact that they don’t actually want him to win.

While there has been an uprooting in Congress, most Republicans are still very old establishment and align more with the Democrats than they do the modern American Right. They treat "nationalism" like a swear word, even though the voters have made it very clear that this is exactly what most of us want.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

They are, but I think worse than them being pussies is the fact that they don’t actually want him to win.

While there has been an uprooting in Congress, most Republicans are still very old establishment and align more with the Democrats than they do the modern American Right. They treat "nationalism" like a swear word, even though the voters have made it very clear that this is exactly what most of us want.

One reason is because the Obama and Biden era has been awesome for millionaires and billionaires, and they're all getting paid fat stax out of the massive taxpayer debt bomb that's building. Trump threatens that by exposing some of the fraud schemes like SALT tax deductions. Even with the CARES Act, which I disagreed with, at least tried to shove stimulus out to individuals rather than Wall Street and Jeff Bezos.

Trump called the Fed "boneheads" and is once again threatening to rein them in, and that will be an end to the gravy train.

• Like 1

This could have been a lot gorier than it is.

• Haha 2

I didn’t watch it but I’m sure the highlights will be going around the internet. If even CNN are throwing Joe under the bus, then I’m honestly wondering if it’s possible the Democrats will toss in a different candidate here at the final hour. 

I didn't watch it either. Must be they didn't get Joe's dosage right or else he's too far gone even for the drugs to prop him up.

Weekend at Bernie's Joe's

After scanning X a bit, I'm 99% sure this was a setup and that's why they wanted the debate so early. So who's the guy to ride in to the rescue? Newsom? That would be an easy campaign- all they'd have to do is show street scenes from California's cities on a loop.

If the Democrats weren't such massive weenies, they should pick RFK Jr. I think he would stand a good chance.

14 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Yall missed out big time lol it was really good for trump and really, really sad for joe

Razorfist did a livestream coverage of it so I’ll probably just listen to that later while I’m driving or working out. That way I’ll be guaranteed some good jokes while at it. :lol: 

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Bro I tried watching it through Timcast and cnn threatened them, and a bunch of big names, so they had to "transform the content" to be able to show it, meaning commentary.

Meaning these fuckweeds wouldnt shut the ever living fuck up while it went on and I had to regularly mute them when Big Daddy Trump was speaking. I was in the chat raging lol, a lot of people were tellin them to shut the fuck up

So I hope your guys better than that lol.

If YouTube clamped down on them using some TOS stuff then it was probably the same for every video that didn’t get taken down.

Being transformative is legally important so you can’t just steal content from others and reupload it as your own.

But I was under the impression that this did didn’t apply to news or big political debated because those are all public and considered fair use. Seems kinda shady if CNN are hitting folks with copyright claims.