America in Flames: Electric Boogaloo (the politics thread)

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

It's the Quartering :rofl: I see he stopped his tabletop news, and now is covering politics.

Say what you want about the biased slant through which individuals like the Quartering present their news, but he doesn’t have the resources to just straight up fake the info he presents like any of the more "accredited" billionaire-funded media outlets.

• Thanks 1

Okay so they published a list of prominent Americans in the media opposing U.S intervention in the war? No, I don't think it's a good look, but they can't do jack shit with it. Equating it to some kind of assassination list seems to be a pretty big reach. 

Considering the fact Putin murders and jails Russian journalists who critize his goverment, maybe they should be looking at the other side. 

It took me a while to figure out what's going on here, but this is some wild shit.

To set the scene, this is Fulton County, Georgia where the DA Fani Willis tried to try Trump for election conspiracy but got her case derailed because she lied about fucking the attorney she appointed to it.

So there's apparently a RICO case against a rapper "Young Thug" for supposedly participating in gang activities. The main prosecution witness is a snitch named Woody who has been hostile to the prosecution, probably because he's afraid of getting whacked. Anyway, the judge in the case had a secret meeting with Woody, the prosecutor and himself and didn't invite Young Thug's lawyer which he is legally obligated to do. They were trying to threaten Woody into straightening up his testimony.

Woody apparently got pissed off and told Young Thug's attorney about the meeting. When the lawyer confronted the judge about it, the judge demanded to know how the lawyer knew about it. The lawyer refused to reveal it so the judge sent him to jail for contempt. Since the judge violated the defendant's and the witness' constitutional rights, he's probably afraid of going to jail himself if it ever gets to a decent court.

This is the shitpile our justice system consists of.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

I've decided that this shitshow of a case is one that I'm following closely, because it goes to the rights of defendants and our country is now littered with activist DA's so it applies to all of us. The snitch was about to plead the Fifth and testimony was taken out of the equation until the judge had a secret meeting with him and prosecutors only, and threatened him with ?? Then suddenly he decides again to testify.

There are all sorts of thug memes about the defense attorney going to jail for his client. He even asked to be put in the same jail as his client so they could confer. XD 

Below is a clip of the lawyer's lawyers taking this dumb judge to school about his rulings. Ashleigh Merchant was Trump's attorney in his RICO case in this district.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

4 hours ago, Celan said:

Below is a clip of the lawyer's lawyers taking this dumb judge to school about his rulings.

Just watched this. That is wild. This man is so high on his own power that he barely even seems to be listening to the points they’re making, like he doesn’t even need to know the law because "it's my way or the highway" in his courtroom. Despicable.

Not to mention it sounds a hell of a lot like he’s blackmailing the defendant. Comes across as either scared and desperate because he’s been caught abusing his power, or like he’s unbelievably petty and childish over not getting what he demanded. Probably both.

It makes you wonder how many people have served time or had their lives ruined because of this corrupt asshole abusing his power. And then it makes you wonder how many others are just like him. Criminal justice system in this country needs a purge.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

Just watched this. That is wild. This man is so high on his own power that he barely even seems to be listening to the points they’re making, like he doesn’t even need to know the law because "it's my way or the highway" in his courtroom. Despicable.

Not to mention it sounds a hell of a lot like he’s blackmailing the defendant. Comes across as either scared and desperate because he’s been caught abusing his power, or like he’s unbelievably petty and childish over not getting what he demanded. Probably both.

It makes you wonder how many people have served time or had their lives ruined because of this corrupt asshole abusing his power. And then it makes you wonder how many others are just like him. Criminal justice system in this country needs a purge.

Exactly, he seems scared and arrogant both. 

• Like 2

Some good news for a change. The Supreme Court finally threw out the ATF’s illegal bump stock ban.

"Who cares? Who owns a bump stock anyway?"

1) Me. XD 

2) It’s the principle of it. Bureaucrats stretching definitions past the breaking point in order to unilaterally declare portions of the population "criminals" for possessing legal accessories is bad whether it affects most people or not. 

• Like 2

Can you imagine being a court reporter having to record this transcript

• Haha 2

This is some vandalism I can get behind. They're doing the Lord's work because you know every greenie weenie globalist in the US is also hoping to get in on this racket.

• Like 2

This video gives a bit more context to our friend Woody's testimony and why he kept answering every question "yes" even if it wasn't a yes/no question. The audio is also clearer.

He straight up tells the court that his MO for getting out of trouble with the police is that whenever he's picked up, he tells them whatever he thinks they want to hear. So far this has apparently worked out pretty well for him.

Any other case would have been thrown out at this point, but the judge burned his career into smoking cinders to get this genius on the stand so he has to let it keep rolling. If I lived in Fulton County, GA I would be pretty pissed that my tax dollars were going down the toilet for this.

• Haha 2

Biden trying to hair sniff the Pope

You are warned that you won't be able to unsee this meme.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Looks like this got deleted. What was it?

I can see it? It won't embed but it's still up on X. It's a video of an IDF dog finding a Hamas terrorist like a rat in a hole.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Celan said:

I can see it? It won't embed but it's still up on X. It's a video of an IDF dog finding a Hamas terrorist like a rat in a hole.

Weird. When I click it, I just get a "this page does not exist" screen. Ah well. Sounds like a good boy. :lol: 

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Weird. When I click it, I just get a "this page does not exist" screen. Ah well. Sounds like a good boy. :lol: 

It's obviously being shadowbanned, so that only if you follow the person can you see it.

This is the feed:

https://x.com/DaveAtherton20

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I’m sure the NSA are very worried about me seeing a dog get a terrorist. XD 

Speaking of your buddies in the No Such Agency:

https://apnews.com/article/openai-nsa-director-paul-nakasone-cyber-command-6ef612a3a0fcaef05480bbd1ebbd79b1

I'm sure it's fine.