America in Flames: Electric Boogaloo (the politics thread)

30 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Heard differently, but I'll take your word for it. 

I guess I should clarify that he was probably a competent marksman, since we can’t exactly ask if he was aiming for the head. 

But if he was, then yeah, he had good aim but got unlucky. One inch to the right and it would have been a kill, and the last second head turn definitely seemed to account for that.

As for the Fed thing, it’s a matter of record now that he was driving out of town to specifically train at a range used by the DHS and FBI. Not proof, of course, but pretty damn suspicious in conjunction with all other context we have, the Secret Service leaving the roof unmanned despite being assigned to it, alerts being raised long in advance and ignored, etc.

Plus, the government would never use an actual official for something like this. Patsies are a thing for a reason. See Lee Harvey Oswald, who claimed he never took the shot at Kennedy but was assassinated while in custody before he could ever testify.

And then the man who assassinated him died shortly after having very likely been poisoned.

This shit happens. 

• Like 2

Two of my favorite famous men joining forces to slam dunk the lying media and EU bureaucrats all in one week.

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

Elon has had several attempts on his life, too. I imagine there will be more. 

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Kmarts been in decline for decades now tho tbh, ours shut down a good long while ago.

Sure. It’s just crazy to hear that a place that existed from coast to coast is only two stores now. K-Mart being smaller than some local business feels stranger to me than it being shut down altogether.

Like, imagine those two stores are still around in 20 years, and people in those areas tell their children how it used to be a chain with many thousands of locations all over the country. It would be hard to even believe.

10 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

I don’t share stuff often on here but this was sent to me and the K-Mart one surprised the heck outa me.

Huge nation-spanning chain that we all grew up with is down to the size of a small-town franchise.

I think the stat that is most striking to me is that US personal savings rate, which shot up when everyone was getting stimmie checks, is now as low as it was at the start of the housing crisis, while personal non-mortgage debt is at a record high.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

The reason why that dance meme is tainted lol

Elon + Trump had actual meaning. Was also sexy as hell.