America in Flames: Electric Boogaloo (the politics thread)

5 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Damn, for better or worse I guess I'm a bit of an isolationist XD

Israels like a Tasmanian devil over there just fuckin shit up as it goes and the whole region begging the world to intervene in a fight they started.

Cant take the heat get out of the blast zone

That said, the US needs to stay out of it, and I think that they are for now going to despite the israeli prime minister wanting anything but that.

This election will decide if we get boots on the ground in Iran over Israel or not. I 100 percent believe that is the Biden/Harris' end game and is the only reason they've partnered with them while still supporting Israel. Name of the game is forever wars for $$$

Iran/Ukraine regional destabilization gets them free reign to do whatever they want world wide for the next decade at least, and a nuclear conflict would be exactly what they need to get full control of the american people once and for all. That happens, they'll get control of the entire world soon after, or at least in the west.

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 hour ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Holy shit, Iran actually did something :rofl:

Wonder how long it'll take for Mossad to assassinate half the Iranian leaders.

Thus far the only one reported killed has been this Palestinian guy.

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

Tim Walz got his ass ate up last night. I watched after our internet came back on, both roaming and home wifi was out during the debate and so many people all had the same conspiracy theory including me lol.

But when I finally got to see holy hell, JD Vance is a master class debater, and Walz... it was like watching Jon Wick vs that twerp on the first movie that killed his dog

He got whooped so bad, he made Tim say he was friends with school shooters, stammer when asked about his china visits, and by the end I got the feeling he wanted to vote for JD Vance for president lmao

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

stammer when asked about his china visits

I didn’t watch the debate but I did see this. It’s doubly funny because he clearly prepped for this question and knew that he needed to immediately deflect and talk about anything else the moment he was asked it. Because there is simply no good answer when caught in such a flagrant lie. But yeah, he even stammered through his deflection.

• Like 1

I was actually really surprised this story went up in the media at all much less asked about on the debate stage. I guess even most liberals don’t appreciate communism when it’s as blatant as that.

I know the story was that he wasn’t there when he said he was but they know bringing light to that at all will raise eyebrows 

30 trips to China??? Crazy

• Like 1

That is a better way to put it yea, same as how the Russians gave in to the west ideals, at least on its face and the UN basically gave them the germany treatment.

The Russians were pretty much ready to be at least a mock democracy which is way better than blatant communists and we basically pushed them back from that to what Putin is now by forcing a satellite nation onto Ukraine. In other words countries we cant control regardless of where they stand politically get shafted.

That said, China not only is a country we cant control but a country that has much control over us financially so I still wonder whats the game there or if they just straight up authentically had a moment of clarity where they realized hey, these guys suck and are gonna cripple us financially too. 

• Like 2

Best part of the debate for me was when Walz a couple of times looked over at JD and you could tell he agreed with what he said and liked the guy. I gotta say I did not like JD as the pick but he is the epiphany of the meme "I was not familiar with your game". Im firmly in his camp now lol, hell I hope he runs for president in 2028. In a lot of ways I like him more than trump, in the public light. 

• Like 1

Militarily speaking they’re the most impressive in modern history even if it is largely in part due to our support. A lot of people believe the other nations can just walk in over Israel if we werent supporting them but it’s a bit of a moot point when they’re literally 1vXing nations.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Militarily speaking they’re the most impressive in modern history even if it is largely in part due to our support. A lot of people believe the other nations can just walk in over Israel if we werent supporting them but it’s a bit of a moot point when they’re literally 1vXing nations.

To be fair, Israel has an impressive warrior ethos and top notch first world equipment and training.

Just as Azerbaijan has shown us, you can easily defeat a less technologically modern adversary with modern gear. The only reason they haven't continued pushing into Armenia (and genociding them, Turks will be Turks) is because Iran will absolutely invade.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

To be fair, Israel has an impressive warrior ethos and top notch first world equipment and training.

Which is why I said their success is large part due to us, we're who they get that equipment from.

The training tho and warrior ethos I think Americans cannot at all relate to in this day and age so they overestimate our support a bit and dont realize how fuckin stressed and terrified theyd be if we were in that same situation.

Americans panic when someone says grab er by the pussy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

A lot of people believe the other nations can just walk in over Israel if we werent supporting them but it’s a bit of a moot point when they’re literally 1vXing nations.

It’s weird people think that. Like 70+ years of military infrastructural development would just disappear overnight if we stopped supporting them now. They’re set at this point, with or without us.

• Like 1

I think so as well, I believe americans and europeans both forget that the Israelis strong armed themselves into Israel despite being surrounded by hostile nations. Support can only do so much, I dont believe for instance that Iran wielding modern guns, which thanks to Bidens withdrawal from Afghanistan, they are now, is the same as Israelis doing it. 

Them shooting down their own airplane and sending 500 rockets to kill one palestinian in israel kinda proves that point.

About the only time I recall Israel failing was when they collaborated with the British in the 50's during the Suez Crisis. Even politically isolated, and with the United States pissed, they still got concessions and some land out of Egypt in the end. Though their settlements were dismantled and they had to return much of the Sinai.

Although I do think it’s easy to boast a "warrior ethos" when the strongest military in the world has stood behind you and emboldened you nearly every step of the way since the current iteration of your country was founded 

Israelis puff their chests and call themselves great warriors because 3,000 years ago they wiped out tribes and killed giants with a slingshot, but we know the real reason for their confidence. XD Even now their enemies are afraid to go all-out for fear of dragging us in.

Although it’s certainly true that we’ve got them equipped with better gear and a better defense grid than anyone else on their side of the world. But even then I doubt they’d be so bold if America declared tomorrow a total withdrawal of support. They might not need it, but they absolutely love having it.