America in Flames: Electric Boogaloo (the politics thread)

I tested this out on Chat GPT and the same thing happened. It knew about Kamala Harris' presidential campaign but when I asked who had attempted to assassinate Donald Trump, it said there were no serious incidents involving him and mentioned a guy in 2016 who tried to grab a policeman's gun at an appearance.

• Like 1

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

30 minutes ago, Celan said:

This woman ran the "White Women for Kamala" Zoom call and I defy you to listen to this whole thing without wanting to stick a knife in your ear.

It’s not my ear I want that knife stuck in…

How anyone can talk like that and think it won’t make 99% of the world instantly dislike them and whatever they have to say is beyond me.

Also, does this bitch not have a kitchen? Why green screen yourself into a freaking stock photo of a kitchen? XD 

4 minutes ago, Celan said:

I tested this out on Chat GPT and the same thing happened. It knew about Kamala Harris' presidential campaign but when I asked who had attempted to assassinate Donald Trump, it said there were no serious incidents involving him and mentioned a guy in 2016 who tried to grab a policeman's gun at an appearance.

Wow. Biggest event this year in the world of politics and it’s set to call it a fake. I knew the AI answerbot crap was programmed with a bias but that is actually crazy.

52 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Wow. Biggest event this year in the world of politics and it’s set to call it a fake. I knew the AI answerbot crap was programmed with a bias but that is actually crazy.

It's so weird.

After that, I asked "Who is Thomas Michael Crooks" and it answered correctly. I said "you said earlier that there were no serious incidents involving people trying to assassinate Trump" and it gave me a fake apology about having spewed incorrect information. Who has coached it to downplay Trump news?

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

12 hours ago, Celan said:

It's so weird.

After that, I asked "Who is Thomas Michael Crooks" and it answered correctly. I said "you said earlier that there were no serious incidents involving people trying to assassinate Trump" and it gave me a fake apology about having spewed incorrect information. Who has coached it to downplay Trump news?

They operate on machine learning, right? So presumably if 100 people said "Trump assassination fake" and one said "Trump assassination real" in isolation, it would assume the event was fake.

But this being the internet, with a couple billion English speakers on it, and millions of more complex pieces of info at play, I reckon you’d either need millions of people misleading it or you’d need it programmed to operate with a hefty bias. 

8 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

They operate on machine learning, right? So presumably if 100 people said "Trump assassination fake" and one said "Trump assassination  real" in isolation, it would assume the event was fake.

But this being the internet, with a couple billion English speakers on it, and millions of more complex pieces of info at play, I reckon you’d either need millions of people misleading it or you’d need it programmed to operate with a hefty bias. 

A lot of news organizations refused at first to call it an assassination attempt, so I think the AI privileges "credible sources" which is our pinko media.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Celan said:

A lot of news organizations refused at first to call it an assassination attempt, so I think the AI privileges "credible sources" which is our pinko media.

That would make sense. Google was caught suppressing it in its search suggestions, though that seems to be fixed now, and yeah, a lot of the news media straight up refused to use any of the obvious key words and did everything they could to downplay it.

The recent FBI statement on what they’ve learned from their investigation was annoying. They informed us that after thorough analysis, they have confirmed that it was, in fact, a bullet that hit Trump’s ear.

Gee, thanks guys. Next you’ll tell us that the bullet came from the barrel of a gun. Glad to know your priorities are straight. 

• Like 1

I have no idea why she's kneeling, but Kam started her career on her knees in front of a man, so...

68703761-11860077-image-a-4_167882782915

• Haha 1

The SS is claiming their drones weren't working because of "bandwidth problems." Should have had a Starlink, cuz somehow the shooter figured it out and his drone was working.

• Haha 1

Mossad took out the leader of Hamas in his cushy pad in Tehran.

• Haha 1

The context is wrong, though- the Army said it cost them 38 recruits. I take it that's a statement of probability, i.e. they would have gotten X recruits even without the campaign and they got 38 less than they would have gotten anyway.

https://frontofficesports.com/army-rock-millions-sponsorship-deal/

*Dropped a fucking atomic bombs on there heads*

*Invite yourself to a ceremony meant to honor the people you blew up*

*Decide to suddenly uninvite yourself because your cheesed your war-mongering ally was not invited*

Wow, that's...some strategy for foreign policy, all right

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/nagasaki-ap-japan-israel-hiroshima-b2592514.html

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

*Dropped a fucking atomic bombs on there heads*

*Invite yourself to a ceremony meant to honor the people you blew up*

*Decide to suddenly uninvite yourself because your cheesed your war-mongering ally was not invited*

Wow, that's...some strategy for foreign policy, all right

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/nagasaki-ap-japan-israel-hiroshima-b2592514.html

I wish I knew how to make memes.

I’d do the Gus Fring:  "You refuse to go because you were triggered over Israel. I refuse to go because I have no remorse over the bombs… we are not the same."

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

@BigBossBalrog to elaborate, they've tried to kill our president, and there's overwhelming evidence that the secret service not only allowed the shooter to take his shot, but they also set it up, and the FBI trained him... they did so after failing to criminally charge him, and they even tried to lie about his assassination attempt.

I have high doubts that they won't try to cheat and install their next puppet to hold onto power. 

I'm a little skeptical about the shooter, only because I think if it was the feds, they would have gotten a more competent marksman. 

But I can hundred percent believe them meddling in some way to influence the election. At this point, they have the power in their hands, and can influence it to look anyway they want. Minimal risk. 

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

I'm a little skeptical about the shooter, only because I think if it was the feds, they would have gotten a more competent marksman. 

He was a competent marksman. It was a perfect headshot. Trump turned his head last second and that’s the only reason he’s alive. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

That and @BigBossBalrog if they for instance got an irl "solid snake" or naked snake to do the assassination, it'd be pretty blatant, even more blatant than it already is with them tracing his activity via his cellphone to locations such as, the FBI Bureau itself and their most popular shooting range.  

I guess that's also a fair point.