America in Flames: Electric Boogaloo (the politics thread)

14 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Sad, but I doubt anyone air-headed enough to vote for reasons like that alone would’ve understood much of what he just said. 

There were a lot of heads nodding though, which is encouraging.

• Like 1

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

Kam Kam thinks that 2/3rds of the US population died of COVID.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

I bet she saw a six digit number on the teleprompter and read it as "million" instead of "hundred thousand". That’s not the kind of mistake you’d make if you were giving a speech that you’ve memorized or are knowledgeable about what you’re saying.

Also hate that grin the first time she says it. Like her giddiness to use this info as a talking point beats out any gravity she might show towards such a horrific statistic. Reeks of insincerity. 

48 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Clear evidence of election donation fraud.

Remember when we listened to endless whining about Russian interference in the 2016 election, only for years of extensive FBI investigation to turn up zilch all? Where are all those hypocrites now?

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

Remember when we listened to endless whining about Russian interference in the 2016 election, only for years of extensive FBI investigation to turn up zilch all? Where are all those hypocrites now?

Now I'm firmly apolitical (outside of laughing at people XD) but y'all will recall when I was dating that radical left woman. How when I was over having dinner with her family in November, her somewhat high ranked father in the Air Force was going on about how necessary rigging the election in middle Georgia was. Having an actual hand in orchestrating it.

I was mightily uncomfortable with that line of conversation.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I wouldve recorded it and put it all over the internet

A missed opportunity tbh

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I was dating his daughter at the time XD

Ain't no way I'd have whipped out my phone and fumbled. Of course in early 2021 she decided apolitical wasn't good enough for her and cut ties with me lol. We were literally two peas in a pod as well, minus the extreme beliefs obviously 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I'd take it to James O'Keefe then brag to his face that I got it by going on a date with a woman instead of a gay man like his crew always end up having to do. XD 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I was dating his daughter at the time XD

Ain't no way I'd have whipped out my phone and fumbled. Of course in early 2021 she decided apolitical wasn't good enough for her and cut ties with me lol. We were literally two peas in a pod as well, minus the extreme beliefs obviously 

It sounds like you and Trump both dodged a bullet.

I haven't updated on the YSL trial lately- the judge was removed and the replacement judge had to recuse herself because her deputy had supposedly been fucking one of the witnesses. That's what she said, she just didn't want her to career to end on Fani's massive shit heap of a case. XD The third judge admitted in court that she doesn't know anything and basically thinks this trial is un-prosecutable.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

What a cluster. XD It sounds like this man has actually managed to ERROR 404 the legal system.  

Judge Glanville did everyone a favor by exposing the corruption. It was really Fani Willis trying to make her bones on the national stage by having a big splashy RICO trial alongside her failed attempt to try Trump for election interference.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Celan said:

Judge Glanville did everyone a favor by exposing the corruption. It was really Fani Willis trying to make her bones on the national stage by having a big splashy RICO trial alongside her failed attempt to try Trump for election interference.

Gotta love to see it.

This woman ran the "White Women for Kamala" Zoom call and I defy you to listen to this whole thing without wanting to stick a knife in your ear.

Our AI overlords would like you to know that no one ever tried to assassinate Trump.

• Confused 1