America in Flames: Electric Boogaloo (the politics thread)

59 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Greeks just aren't catching a break.

Can’t help but notice that this guy mentioned Greeks moving out and having fewer kids as part of the problem, but didn’t say anything about their excessive intake of immigrants, which has had the biggest economic impact by far and directly promotes both of the issues he described.

Foreigners have taken over 1/4 of Greece's labor force and driven the value of work so low that actual Greeks can’t compete without virtually enslaving themselves. They’ve been undercut.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Foreigners have taken over 1/4 of Greece's labor force and driven the value of work so low that actual Greeks can’t compete without virtually enslaving themselves. They’ve been undercut.

As have we all.

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

7 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Can’t help but notice that this guy mentioned Greeks moving out and having fewer kids as part of the problem, but say anything about their excessive intake of immigrants, which has had the biggest economic impact by far and directly promotes both of the issues he described.

It's absolutely insane how many highly educated Greeks have left and are leaving the country. If only the Greeks played ball with the Triple Entente earlier on, maybe they'd be a functioning country a hundred years later XD

58 minutes ago, Celan said:

As have we all.

It’s where I stray from the Ancaps and more hardcore Libertarians. Having a sovereign nation is diametrically opposed to having global free markets of trade and labor. What’s the purpose of a country if you’re on the same playing field in your own community as any random bozo who just got off the boat from Albania?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Celan said:

For your next vacation

GTX7aN_aAAAw_S9?format=jpg&name=medium

I saw a video of this a couple days ago. It worked. XD Pirates approached the boat expecting an easy payday and got absolutely blown away. From all the shooting I am pretty sure all of them must've been long dead before the Russians hit them with a grenade launcher and the whole thing went up in flames.

These are the people our government wants us to war with. Why? They’re basically just snow Americans with actual balls. XD 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I saw a video of this a couple days ago. It worked. XD Pirates approached the boat expecting an easy payday and got absolutely blown away. From all the shooting I am pretty sure all of them must've been long dead before the Russians hit them with a grenade launcher and the whole thing went up in flames.

These are the people our government wants us to war with. Why? They’re basically just snow Americans with actual balls. XD 

The pirates are going to start getting paranoid whenever they see yachts XD

2 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

What I wanna know is who’s been yachting so much in the seas near Somalia that this is actually an effective disguise for the Russians.

The Russians draw straws, whoever has the shortest has to get into a dainty dress and very loudly start speaking in broken English how afraid they are of pirates while fainting stop the deck

• Haha 1

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

Oh yeah, Elizabeth tries pretending to faint to get Jack, Legolas and Beckett to stop fighting.

Was actually thinking of the scene near the end where Dumb and Dumber are made to wear dresses, go out on a little boat, and act as bait.

17 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Was actually thinking of the scene near the end where Dumb and Dumber are made to wear dresses, go out on a little boat, and act as bait.

Lmao from the first move right? I want to say one was way too into it and acting girly which pissed the other off and ruined their charade

This is how the Democrats think we should be governed- by central committee. None of this pesky "voting" and "citizens weighing in." They have said so for some time now so they at least get points for consistency and follow-through.

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach