America in Flames: Electric Boogaloo (the politics thread)

47 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

We need a :realmad: emoji

• Like 2

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

Not sure if this was posted already, but this guy was a sniper and is the most persuasive about how badly this all stinks.

Skip to 12:00

• Like 1

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

Is he out? He has sounded really bad in his recent appearances, slurring words and getting lost, not able to read the teleprompter.

So, we have...

1. Lawsuits are falling apart thanks to Dem incompetence,

2. Debate is scheduled early and Biden bombs, 

3. Democrats start calling for Biden to step aside,

4. Trump taken out

5. Biden steps aside due to "medical issue"

6. Kamalamala becomes the incumbent, is nominated at the convention and with Trump out, has more chance of winning than she would ever have on her own.

7. Game over for the American republic.

3 hours ago, Celan said:

4. Trump taken out

5. Biden steps aside due to "medical issue"

6. Kamalamala becomes the incumbent, is nominated at the convention and with Trump out, has more chance of winning than she would ever have on her own.

I’ve been away today. Is Biden actually out or is this the prediction?

30 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Biden tested positive for Covid. Apparently it's serious. That's why I felt it was suspicious the Chinese leader's been apparently hospitalized for a stroke on the same day  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

This is my guess at the Deep State plan that seems to be unfolding.

This week Biden said he would drop out if doctors diagnosed him with a "medical condition," then he supposedly has COVID but he's not wearing a mask.

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Okay, that makes more sense. XD They're holding their plenum this week where he's presenting how the Chinese are going to prove their superiority to those dirty Americans.

The feeling is fucking mutual, you total and utter hacks.

GSy2dNGW0AAHVQv?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 2

I like that they're embracing that Trump is roly poly and a bit goofy. The Dems can't be like this because they have to take themselves so seriously. The ad are various moments during his campaigns and Presidency, they're not made up.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Celan said:

I like that they're embracing that Trump is roly poly and a bit goofy. The Dems can't be like this because they have to take themselves so seriously. The ad are various moments during his campaigns and Presidency, they're not made up.

Trump's campaign manager:

"Dance. Dance for me Trump."

45 minutes ago, Celan said:

Trump's campaign manager:

"Dance. Dance for me Trump."

22 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Also, did yall hear about what happened to Tenacious D? Kyle said the most insane shit on stage and instantly destroyed his and Jack Black's band ;-;

Yeah, Colonel and I were discussing that a couple days ago. We both liked Tenacious D back in the day and it sucks to see, but you reap what you sow. Kyle probably felt secure saying stuff like that with Jack because they both undoubtedly did so behind closed doors anyway. But doing it on stage and hurting their public image is where Jack Black draws the line.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Yeah, Colonel and I were discussing that a couple days ago. We both liked Tenacious D back in the day and it sucks to see, but you reap what you sow. Kyle probably felt secure saying stuff like that with Jack because they both undoubtedly did so behind closed doors anyway. But doing it on stage and hurting their public image is where Jack Black draws the line.

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Yea and I liked those guys before I saw how crazy they’ve gotten or have been the whole time

Its a shame but fuck em

This isn't even the first time a band I liked was destroyed due to politics lmao.

My favorite band of all time, Demons and Wizards was disbanded because Jon Schaffer, one of the two founding members was at the whole capitol fiasco. Hansi Kursch, the other founder is German and would have destroyed his own band Blind Guardian if he wasn't forced to publicly denounce his longtime friend ;-;

• Sad 1

I was remembering when Trump got a COVID diagnosis, all the lefties celebrating about it. The baking subreddit was full of "COVID cakes." They can't even bake cakes without expressing the poison in their souls.

Just a reminder that these people get paid thousands of dollars to produce commentary like this.

Narya is one of the elven rings of power and comes from Quenya "nar" which means "fire"

• Haha 1