America in Flames: Electric Boogaloo (the politics thread)

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I cant even watch my niggas stream elden ring without Biden catching strays lmfao, any time old people are mentioned, Biden comes into the conversation lol. 

Just today I had a coworker show me a really fascinating tweet about a shark found this morning that scientists believe was over 250 years old.

The first reply was that it should run for president. XD 

• Haha 2

At the "big boy" press conference that was supposed to confirm Biden's mental acuity:

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

It looked like they winged him and got his ear. He was talking to his guards as they were trying to get him off the stage.

I'm guessing we won't be having a "national conversation" about leftist political violence, though.

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

The Spectator is reporting that the shooter is no longer with us. I wouldn't be surprised that someone in the crowd did it (meaning, took care of the shooter). This was in PA.

Now others saying he was arrested- guess we gotta wait for more info.

Now Spectator is also saying that the person is in custody.

Maybe there was more than one?

Looks like someone near the platform was hit a lot worse than Trump

GSZ6eP5WQAA0MvU?format=jpg&name=small

36 minutes ago, Celan said:

Now Spectator is also saying that the person is in custody.

Maybe there was more than one?

Looks like someone near the platform was hit a lot worse than Trump

GSZ6eP5WQAA0MvU?format=jpg&name=small

Apparently there's two people dead (including the shooter) and one seriously injured 

That's what AP is saying

Trump yelled "Fight! Fight!"

13 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

So a guy is dead and a guy is in custody? Were there two shooters?

Unclear, but AP didn't mention anyone in custody so that might have been wrong.

How in fuck did they not secure this obvious vantage point?

GSaG1upWkAAPIFA?format=jpg&name=small

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I think I see the problem. They gave Trump the JV girls' squad.

• Haha 2

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

OOofff man, she couldnt find her fucking holster, wtf is this shit.

Three times!

Maybe they had PTSD from covering Biden's molestations.

• Haha 1

The head of the SS is a woman and has been interviewed saying she's trying to get 30% female agents by 2030. There are multiple instances of female agents being covered for when they had infractions that would have gotten a male agent fired, including one who went nuts and started throwing menstrual pads at her squad mates (I shit you not). She wasn't fired, just removed from Kamalamala's detail. She had previously sued the Dallas PD for sex discrimination so she was right up the director's alley, crazy as fuck but fully DEI spec'ed out.

It's not been a good week for the sisterhood.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Fuck these people man

Had a huge fight with my family over this, my mother and grandma said he shouldnt have missed, meaning the shooter. Called me an uncle tom

I told them eat my ass, and disown me if they wish, me n my cousins, and brother all voting for Trump.

I bet a lot of Democrats are saying the same and some are saying it openly on social media. They've become so deranged with hate that they can't think or act like human beings.

I mostly blame the media and Democratic leadership (but I repeat myself).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Fuck these people man

Had a huge fight with my family over this, my mother and grandma said he shouldnt have missed, meaning the shooter. Called me an uncle tom

I told them eat my ass, and disown me if they wish, me n my cousins, and brother all voting for Trump.

Don't let something as stupid as politics ruin your relationships with your family XD It probably feels like total shit to be talked down by your loved ones, but I don't think it's worth it. 

One advantage of being in an Asian family is we don't talk about politics amongst ourselves. Saves alot of headaches. And then I hear stories about people disowning their siblings/parents/cousins over something as dumb as which vampire your voting for.