⠘⣿⣿⣶⣶⣦⡆⠀⠀⠈⠙⢷⣦⠀⠀⠛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⠇⠀
⠀⠹⣿⣟⠁⠀⠈⠩⠀⡀⠀⠀⢠⠀⠀⠀⣤⣠⣷⣶⣿⣷⣿⡿⠃⠀
⠀⠀⠘⢿⣀⠀⠀⠀⢐⠀⣀⣂⣄⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⠈⣤⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⢿⣶⣦⣼⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣻⣿⡼⠉⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿⣿⡿⢿⢿⣻⣟⣽⣳⡽⠓⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢻⣷⣱⣶⣶⠾⡿⠛⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

3 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

The eight new weapons and their basic movesets (apparently there's alot of variation.)

While I couldn't resist watching that solely for wanting to see the entire Milady moveset. Which is completely brilliant. I'm not gonna watch a lick more XD

We're so close to release that I'm enforcing self restraint lmao

Rest in peace my 125 Redmane Survivor character. I went and leveled him up to 165 XD

With that beefy dex leaning quality build, alongside 15 faith and dex, I aught to be able to try out a majority of the non dedicated int/faith weapons. And if not, I can respect less mind and endurance for it 

3 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Rest in peace my 125 Redmane Survivor character. I went and leveled him up to 165 XD

With that beefy dex leaning quality build, alongside 15 faith and dex, I aught to be able to try out a majority of the non dedicated int/faith weapons. And if not, I can respect less mind and endurance for it 

Ehem. The optimal level for the DLC is 150. YOU ARE CHEATING. 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Ehem. The optimal level for the DLC is 150. YOU ARE CHEATING. 

You are but an ignorant host babysitter. Us bad red men aspire the 165 because it allows us to invade 150 all the way up to 200. It's the perfect invading level, like how 133 is for ds3 (Allowing invasions of 120 up to 150)

3 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

You are but an ignorant host babysitter. Us bad red men aspire the 165 because it allows us to invade 150 all the way up to 200. It's the perfect invading level, like how 133 is for ds3 (Allowing invasions of 120 up to 150)

Why the fuck would anyone want to invade in a game that heavily encourages honorable dueling at the coliseums over being the scum of the earth  XD

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Why the fuck would anyone want to invade in a game that heavily encourages honorable dueling at the coliseums over being the scum of the earth  XD

I don't mind invading the scum of the earth. It's extremely hard to invade in Elden Ring. Dedicated gankers are as hard as they've ever been here.

Plus same concept in arena. I can duel 150s and 200s

• Like 3

6 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

They added Melina's secret spell for the players to use. I think it one hundred percent confirms who her mother is. 

1718487175555556.thumb.png.08ded3a50b04db07153f28c5a361b748.png

Fascinating lore too. I wonder if Marika returned to her homeland amidst her short lived age of plenty and abundance.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Fascinating lore too. I wonder if Marika returned to her homeland amidst her short lived age of plenty and abundance.

It does add a layer of tragedy to her. We'll probably learn alot of horrible shit about her, but maybe there'll be sympathy with her backstory. 

7 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

tumblr_166c33dd9c53e44f6740df2ef9c1265b_a83ad680_1280.jpg.c4d8eefb6e2210b41d1c66af2cc6cdf7.jpg

This is such a fucking cool idea for writing. Having someone else write your characters when they were heroes...and you twisting them into fallen monsters XD

Now we know the full scope of what GRR Martin even did xD I dont think they needed him to pull this off but its fascinating and tbh I do love the detailed family lines. 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

19 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Massive Spoilers are out. Someone leaked three bosses and posted them on Reddit. And holy fuck. Holy fuck. Got one spoiled for me. DO NOT LOOK.

Reveal hidden contents

"I am the Lord of the Battlefield"s lion

Been calling it for years. XD Makes too much sense not to do. 

• Like 1

Am I the only one thats not really like "dont spoil me on souls bosses", cause I tell ya, knowing whats ahead never prepares you for actually facing it xD I knew about Malenia well beforehand and yea there aint nothing yall said that ever prepared my asshole enough xD Or my eyes for the amazing spectacle. 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee