Soulsborne Thread #12

6 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

You laugh, but that’s honestly really sweet. XD 

It is XD Very heartwarming. Was laughing at the fact people hyped it up, when it was just Miyazaki wanting to chill with his fanbase. 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

saoucbi2e85d1.thumb.jpeg.48ccfea9d632ce65cf11503138ead056.jpeg

There's alot of people posting pictures with him; apparently he only went to the game festival to meet and say hi to his western fans :rofl:

Lmao

That's wholesome and hilarious in equal measure 

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I can't wait for the final, four phase Godskin Trio: Miquella the L2er boss in the dlc. With summonable Ulcerated Tree Spirit.

In fact, I datamined the game and discovered Miquella uses a Unalloyed Gold Spell to disable L2's for the player

On 6/7/2024 at 9:58 PM, BigBossBalrog said:

saoucbi2e85d1.thumb.jpeg.48ccfea9d632ce65cf11503138ead056.jpeg

There's alot of people posting pictures with him; apparently he only went to the game festival to meet and say hi to his western fans :rofl:

I just realized, either the dude on the right is very tiny or Miyazaki is an absolute giant of a Japanese man. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

I just realized, either the dude on the right is very tiny or Miyazaki is an absolute giant of a Japanese man. 

Miyazaki grows in size and strength for each player to die in his poison swamps.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

REDMANES UNITE!  Some minor spoilers for the DLC

Hide contents

Freya, the Redmane trying to save Miquella, wields her own, single and seemingly non-intelligence version of Radahn's Starscourge Greatsword! 

tkcngmsldo4d1.png.700dea2370d826ff61bea3ac072967fe.png

Her shield is also a lion. More clear symbols. 

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

REDMANES UNITE!  Some minor spoilers for the DLC

Hide contents

Freya, the Redmane trying to save Miquella, wields her own, single and seemingly non-intelligence version of Radahn's Starscourge Greatsword! 

tkcngmsldo4d1.png.700dea2370d826ff61bea3ac072967fe.png

Finally Fromsoft addresses how Radahn's greatswords are not unique in their design (although his are unique by their infusion with gravity magic). Several battlefields in Caelid have his style of greatsword littered across the ground.

That's fucking lit though! I can't wait to see if it has a unique R2.

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Hide contents

Her shield is also a lion. More clear symbols. 

Apparently she was near the ground zero of Malenia's Scarlet Rot nuke, and would have died if Miquella had sucked the rot out of her in spirit form. Can't wait to see all the new lore about the Demigods! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Hide contents

Apparently she was near the ground zero of Malenia's Scarlet Rot nuke, and would have died if Miquella had sucked the rot out of her in spirit form. Can't wait to see all the new lore about the Demigods! 

Wooooow so Miquella will suck some random soldier but won’t suck his own step bro? Where’s the loyalty?

• Haha 2

I've said it once, I'll say it again. I still really want to believe From will be adding those really cool pre-Erdtree era Crucible Weapons that's embedded into the roundtable in the dlc.

The greatswords have such a cool design to them, it'd be a shame for them to just remain as props :crybaby:

8 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Hide contents

Wooooow so Miquella will suck some random soldier but won’t suck his own step bro? Where’s the loyalty?

:rofl: For real though, if he wanted too (and that's an if, considering they were technically enemies) I doubt he'd be able to help Radahn after he took the brunt of it to his face. He also wasn't helping his sister's Cleanrot Knights, who are probably also irreversibly tainted. 

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Hide contents

:rofl: For real though, if he wanted too (and that's an if, considering they were technically enemies) I doubt he'd be able help Radahn after he took the brunt of it to his face. He also wasn't helping his sister's Cleanrot Knights, who are probably also irreversibly tainted. 

I hope Miq at least tried to suck Radahn. Just because their sister exploded all over his face and gave him an infection doesn’t mean it’s not worth the attempt.

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Hide contents

I hope Miq at least tried to suck Radahn. Just because their sister exploded all over his face and gave him an infection doesn’t mean it’s not worth the attempt.

15 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Certified Moghwyn Dynasty moment

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1