Soulsborne Thread #12

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

The Storehouse in Shadow Keep just keeps going upwards. XD And I’ve found like five paths leading to new areas just from this dungeon alone. Crazy. 

Downwards too lmao

Its their most impressively done "dungeon" or keep, whatever you wanna call it. Imo anyway. So many secrets 

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Downwards too lmao

Its their most impressively done "dungeon" or keep, whatever you wanna call it. Imo anyway. So many secrets 

I’m inclined to agree.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Its too bad a dlc cant get game of the year because elden ring deserves it again for shadow of the erdtree

I don’t know exactly what the rules are, but Blood and Wine actually did win RPG of the Year despite being a DLC.

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I’m inclined to agree.

I don’t know exactly what the rules are, but Blood and Wine actually did win RPG of the Year despite being a DLC.

holy shit really xD Thats epic, but fair, its basically a standalone game

My prediction, Shadow of the Erdtree gets the same treatment because it clearly is.

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

15 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

holy shit really xD Thats epic, but fair, its basically a standalone game

It is. And a funny thing, since @BigBossBalrog loves when FromSoft beats out CDPR, Blood and Wine actually beat Dark Souls 3 for that award. XD 

Anyway, I’m hoping that Avowed is good enough to win RPG of the year. That’s a category that I think Obsidian’s particular skillset deserves due credit in, provided it holds up.

But I agree that Shadow of the Erdtree deserves to compete for full game awards, not just DLC, because that’s absolutely the weight class it belongs in. And I’d love to see it win a lot.

• Haha 1

So at this point in the Shadow Keep, I can:

-Go out the back gate to the northern part of the map.

-Cross the bridge out the west gate to go to the western part of the map.

-Follow the coffin river path.

-Go through the tree tunnel under the flooded church district.

-Proceed upwards into what I assume will be Messmer’s boss room.

All these options unlocked after having already spent hours exploring this dungeon. This DLC is an explorer’s dream.

• Like 1