Soulsborne Thread #12

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

If you filter the reviews, 80 percent of the negative ones are from the Chinese language. English reviews at 86 percent  positive XD

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1245620/discussions/0/4343240316592815929/

lol maybe they mad about the lion xD 

• Haha 2

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Bro what, what area you talking about xD How could I have missed something else. I explored every nook of that place.

You can find a ladder near the entrance to the storeroom that takes you to a secret chamber. There's a hidden wall that leads you to a coffin that takes you to an entirely different area. Find a Dungeon called Darklight Catacombs, and the boss there is hiding another secret area. 

elden-ring-shadow-of-the-erdtree-path-to-castle-watering-hole-2.thumb.webp.b1674b3febd6e9fe54f8089bf3e6541f.webp

Hide contents

You can find a ladder near the entrance to the storeroom that takes you to a secret chamber. There's a hidden wall that leads you to a coffin that takes you to an entirely different area. Find a Dungeon called Darklight Catacombs, and the boss there is hiding another secret area. 

elden-ring-shadow-of-the-erdtree-path-to-castle-watering-hole-2.thumb.webp.b1674b3febd6e9fe54f8089bf3e6541f.webp

YOUVE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME

MIYAZAKI YOU CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!!!!

I have been looking for this all dlc XD Its hinted at in a note. Ty lol wtf

• Haha 1

Apparently most of the reviews are complaining about unfair boss attacks. Most Chinese gamers play Gacha games, so maybe its too difficult XD

I meant because its modeled after a chinese festival dragon lol but tbh I bet you're right xD 

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

YOUVE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME

MIYAZAKI YOU CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!!!!

I have been looking for this all dlc XD Its hinted at in a note. Ty lol wtf

This is the guy that locked an entire really cool side area behind THREE secret walls in Dark Souls 1 XD It's getting a little over-excessive though...

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

This is the guy that locked an entire really cool side area behind THREE secret walls in Dark Souls 1 XD It's getting a little over-excessive though...

The mans eccentric lol I love that though, nothing more fun than finding hidden secrets that are huge.

But you gotta be a little crazy in this market to do it this much xD

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

The mans eccentric lol I love that though, nothing more fun than finding hidden secrets that are huge.

But you gotta be a little crazy in this market to do it this much xD

What’s awesome is that this game is big enough that even someone who misses every single secret would still get a worthwhile experience. Probably why he feels so confident hiding so much content where many will never find it. They’re not getting "cheated".

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Hide contents

THEY TURNED THE GAME INTO RESIDENT EVIL AND AMENSIA: THIS PLACE IS BAD NEWS. HOLY SHIT. 

I still cant find it xD

10 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Is this a spoiler I should read, by the way? It’s hard to keep track at this point. XD 

its fine lol theres so many secrets dont want you to miss out

Isnt a big reveal just the location to a secret ladder

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

*The DLC is the size of Limgrave*

Holy fucking shit, he has to have been trolling. 

No kidding. That must’ve been a joke. I haven’t even explored the whole map and I’d say it’s at least the size of Limgrave + Liurnia + much of Altus. 

17 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

its fine lol theres so many secrets dont want you to miss out

Isnt a big reveal just the location to a secret ladder

Thanks. This is the kind of stuff I don’t mind being a little spoiled on. I feel like a major reason for the player notes is because they intend for these game maps to be like puzzles that we are meant to cooperate on solving together. No one person could possibly uncover everything on his own.

It’s mainly just the big surprises and reveals that I’d rather find out for myself.

• Like 1