Soulsborne Thread #12

Well...I beat the final boss. Died about 19 times. You guys are in for the ass fucking of your life (and I mean that metaphorically and semi physically, because...holy shit) XD Presentation wise and conceptually it's a 10/10. Gameplay could use...some tweaking (holy shit my eyes). Maybe quite a bit tweaking, but I feel it's solid enough. Much better then vanilla Elden Beast.  Beating the DLC, my thoughts are scrambled. It's a fantastic piece of content, and has 100 hundred percent replaced Artorias as my second favorite for sure...but I still think the thematic polish (and polish in general) gives Old Hunters a fighting chance. But yeah, really good. 

I actually felt bad for Miquella after watching the memory and reading his items. He seemed to genuinely wanted to make the world better 

:(

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I dont think my bros even beaten it yet at shadow level 17, but I gotta go back and see, Ive been trying to get him to do the finger side quest, he hasnt done it yet despite being past me.

He said he died with 10 percent health left last night and "good luck" lol, and he's using a very very cheesy meta bleed build

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Damn, just found a spirit ash that tells a whole ass story in its item description. :lol: 

Most interesting is the last part. This man betrayed and rebelled against Messmer, but he was given an honorable burial and Messmer mourned his death. :crying:

IMG_8790.thumb.jpeg.2c4a1dc0ab384c699384b0f97f6337a6.jpeg

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Damn, just found an Ash of War that tells a whole ass story in its item description. :lol: 

Hide contents

Most interesting is the last part. This man betrayed and rebelled against Messmer, but he was given an honorable burial and Messmer mourned his death. :crying:

IMG_8790.thumb.jpeg.2c4a1dc0ab384c699384b0f97f6337a6.jpeg

Messmer does have by far the most badass knights ngl, besides the crucible knights themselves of Godfrey.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Found the death knight xD Cool fight, got me cause i was out of potions lol. Got him second time, very badass. 

Glad I didnt pick that ending lolol

Don't judge a book by their cover. The Death Knights seem pretty noble (They remind me of the Ringed City Knights) They were so loyal they followed Godwyn in undeath. 

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Don't judge a book by their cover. The Death Knights seem pretty noble (They remind me of the Ringed City Knights) They were so loyal they followed Godwyn in undeath. 

Thats well and good, but not something I want for the world xD 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Whoaaaa these axes tho

Holy shit these are badass

Coolest strength faith weapons yet

There's also a greataxe version that's equally badass. It has the large sweeping crescent axe r2s and instead of doing a lightning spiral, you leap up in the air and do this fast Dragonslayer greataxe slam

• Confused 1