Soulsborne Thread #12

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

i found a great hammer that you can chuck xD is hilarious

I bet I know where that is. I found another forge dungeon last night and marked it to return to later. I’ll check this out.

Weird as it sounds, as much as I don’t care for oversized weapons, respawning throwable greathammers sounds hilarious enough that I might be able to make an exception for them. XD 

• Haha 1

Is there any noticeable difference between wearing a helmet and not. It seems like... no? 

Cause i wanna wear malikeths outfit now lol and be unique from yall since the outfit doc has is so distinct

• Thanks 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Maybe Drake is just in his pre-DLC phase. Give it two years and see what comes up. 

Nah we saw him level up already, he was definitely in dlc phase, he never went harder than he did in that rap beef.

Unfortunately for him tho, Kendrick is the Elden Lord

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I dig it. 

But lore question: Was Radahn’s helmet a wig?

Because FROMSOFT used to take away stuff like that from helmets; they did it for Ornstein for Dark Souls 3, for example, until they got such angry feedback they added the red hair into the helmet itself in a post-patch. 

• Haha 1

Here's my question. Have yall tried some of these new ashes of war like the flame skewer and savage lion claw?

Savage lion claw works really well against messmer btw as long as you can hit him lol and most things in the dlc, is just the old lion claw except you hit L2 again and you do a double flip. So its three strikes.

flame skewer is three abilities in one. It covers your blade in flame, it does the giant hunting move, and another power attack after makes you bitch slap he target with flame just in case you missed and you wanna be petty xD Its sick.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Uh oh xD

Yeah, it turns out Dr Disrespect was kicked off twitch because he was sexting a minor (and he went out and admitted it in his statement after all his sponsors just dropped him) XD

• Confused 1

yiiiiikes

I keep hearing more and more creators come out as pedos

Also yea man I cant stress enough how much yall need to try out this sword my god man, the weapons moveset is godly. Im pretty sure that it was meant to perform with the flame skewer weapon art.

Its like zweihander, it has the same moves, but with fire xD Its the chaos zweihander bass cannon all over again!

Strength Faith chad build with fire art enchant and flame skewer equals a very good time