Soulsborne Thread #12

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Wait is this a joke? I can't tell XD

No bro! You have to have his remembrance, apparently. But if you used it up already you can get it back from a questline that requires you to sacrifice whichever item you got from it.

Same appears to be true for Rykard, though I’m a lot more interested in Radahn. What do you think "Age of the Untold" means, in relation to him? I’d have excepted "Age of Honor" or something like that. 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

No bro! You have to have his remembrance, apparently. But if you used it up already you can get it back from a questline that requires you to sacrifice whichever item you got from it.

Same appears to be true for Rykard, though I’m a lot more interested in Radahn. What do you think "Age of the Untold" means, in relation to him? I’d have excepted "Age of Honor" or something like that. 

Knowing his allegiance with those space beings I bet its related to that, sounds kinda lovecraftian interestingly enough

I  still have his remembrance on my playthrough pretty sure

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

39 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

It's true. My uncle works at FROM and he told me. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

What did yall think of the new customization options for Torrent? I thought the one with the rune pelts on the saddle was badass.

I don't know about the "two head" option. Gives me the Willie's. 

• Haha 1