Soulsborne Thread #12

Concerning north part of the map, 2nd finger ruin area

This is some weird shit. They breathe through holes like majin buu, in their skin, I can hear them breathing as they sleep.

Elden_Ring_Screenshot_2024.06.25_-_21.17

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

The Formless Mother was also made slightly more nuanced.  

She saved the Blood-Fiends from extinction when they were driven underground by the Hornsent. With her sheltering Omens, Albernaurics, and now the Blood Fiends, she seems to have a soft-spot for the downtrodden. 

This is fucking crazy, do not read if you havent finished that finger ruins quest

Miyr, Ymir, I see what they did there.

I doubt Im killing this thing, second phase is crazy, but holy mother of fingers this is amazing. 

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

This is fucking crazy, do not read if you havent finished that finger ruins quest

Hide contents

Miyr, Ymir, I see what they did there.

I doubt Im killing this thing, second phase is crazy, but holy mother of fingers this is amazing. 

Remeber, you can explore more to get more Fragments. Did you find the giant Bowl with six of them? 

There just past the boar knight. 

Oh and yeah; the whole moment was like seeing Rom for the first time. 

11 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

This is honestly one of the most terrifying item descriptions in the entire game.  (One of Bayle's rewards) 

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot(428).thumb.png.4c637c2506df86e78401751a7e1aeddd.png

The game already spoiled me on those because you can see them at the communion alter before killing hin. 

I love the idea of the Tarnished devouring Bayle’s heart and then siding with Ranni and leaving the world with her for a thousand years… only for Bayle to eventually erupt from within him and eat Ranni. XD 

This does raise an interesting piece of lore about how a powerful soul once devoured can eventually become the devourer from within. Makes me think there might’ve been something to Rykard’s plan. The Great Serpent may have eaten him, but his final "greater" form has Rykard emerging from within to face us himself. He may have believed, perhaps rightly, that he would one day consume the body and soul of his devourer.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

The game already spoiled me on those because you can see them at the communion alter before killing hin. 

Reveal hidden contents

I love the idea of the Tarnished devouring Bayle’s heart and then siding with Ranni and leaving the world with her for a thousand years… only for Bayle to eventually erupt from within him and eat Ranni. XD 

This does raise an interesting piece of lore about how a powerful soul once devoured can eventually become the devourer from within. Makes me think there might’ve been something to Rykard’s plan. The Great Serpent may have eaten him, but his final "greater" form has Rykard emerging from within to face us himself. He may have believed, perhaps rightly, that he would one day consume the body and soul of his devourer.

In Rykard's case it's even more scary when you see that he's still seemingly alive

And by Tanith devouring him, he has the means to return to the world through her. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Remeber, you can explore more to get more Fragments. Did you find the giant Bowl with six of them? 

Hide contents

There just past the boar knight. 

Oh and yeah; the whole moment was like seeing Rom for the first time. 

I did it

This was a much better fight albeit rough, the chest is a major weakpoint and perfect spot to chop with guts sword xD Man that was incredible

And no Commander Gaius is too much for me rn, I cant believe yall enjoy that fight 

But this one was amazing

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

And that is my favorite fight so far, so fucking cool

Hide contents

This was way cooler than Rom Balrog, is more like seeing Ebrietas, Daughter of the Cosmos for the first time

I compared her to Rom because of the lake, and the fact she can summon minions 

XD

I like the fun too. 

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

In Rykard's case it's even more scary when you see that he's still seemingly alive

Hide contents

And by Tanith devouring him, he has the means to return to the world through her. 

Well I killed her ass too. XD 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Reveal hidden contents

This is our phase 2 lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Well I killed her ass too. XD 

same lmao 

Reminds me of the old elder scrolls debates 

"Which deity wins the battle royal over my soul"

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Hide contents

I compared her to Rom because of the lake, and the fact she can summon minions 

XD

I like the fun too. 

Its basically a combination of both to be fair xD So both are right if you think about it. Also makes sense since those two were connected

• Like 1