Soulsborne Thread #12

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

The amount of toxic discourse going on about the difficulty are sustaining me. Just as my Lord Mohg promised. 

The edge here is sharper than a Japanese blade folded about 15k times.

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

My brother warned me about that one too lol.

I haven’t fought any bosses that I’ve considered ridiculous yet (besides Bayle); but Putrescent Knight came the closest. First to make me vent. XD

But that was premature on my part. It turned out that his aggression just made him deceptively appear more difficult than he actually was. He didn’t take long to beat at all. Holy damage melts him.

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

I haven’t fought any bosses that I’ve considered ridiculous yet (besides Bayle); but Putrescent Knight came the closest. First to make me vent. XD

But it turned out that his aggression just made him deceptively appear more difficult than he actually was. He didn’t end up taking long to beat at all. Holy damage melts him.

I fought those demihumans in the coast and beat the tough one, and the queen, but no shadow shard thing

Where is it again? I guess its possible I already got it

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I fought those demihumans in the coast and beat the tough one, and the queen, but no shadow shard thing

Where is it again? I guess its possible I already got it

It’s not beside them, but I think there was one in that area. Not 100% sure, though. There’s also a short cave by the beach somewhere near the site of grave (look for messages, that’s how I found it) which leads to that island.

I also figured out how to do Dryleaf hat man’s quest. Once again, thank you, player messages. XD 

It is very short. All you have to do is 

Use an emote to challenge him to a duel. He’ll relentlessly beat the shit out of you with his fists, but after you beat him, you’ll learn his badass martial arts skills. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

It’s not beside them, but I think there was one in that area. Not 100% sure, though. There’s also a short cave by the beach somewhere near the site of grave (look for messages, that’s how I found it) which leads to that island.

I also figured out how to do Dryleaf hat man’s quest. Once again, thank you, player messages. XD 

It is very short. All you have to do is 

Hide contents

Use an emote to challenge him to a duel. He’ll relentlessly beat the shit out of you with his fists, but after you beat him, you’ll learn his badass martial arts skills. 

Ohhh i thought that was him, I did read a note about that where it said "no need for words"

But nothing happened so I ignored it. "Time for gesture" often did nothing so i figured more nonsense lol

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Ohhh i thought that was him, I did read a note about that where it said "no need for words"

But nothing happened so I ignored it. "Time for gesture" often did nothing so i figured more nonsense lol

No spoilers, but there's another big secret you can access when your given a gesture

• Like 1

Just fought Romina with Czar. We tried a few times and on the last time around 65-70% she did some fuck shit and killed him. I said fuck it and went for it and actually managed to kill her. Honestly liked her a lot, didn't seem overtuned or anything. Know I had Czar there are the start but felt kind of nice to manage to kill her the rest of the way with x2 stats.
PS: She is weak to frost.

Edited by Elden Clown
  • Like 1

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

A bog, you say? o.O

Gimme gimme 

im fairly certain you've found this spot already

its just north of Moorth ruins past that lake, and past an underground erdtree sappling 

• Thanks 1

oh, that works xD 

Its the place you gotta go for the entire north western side of the map, its the underground portion, its massive. You'll find the top portion elsewhere.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Yes,

Reveal hidden contents

use the gesture on it 

holy shit it wasnt a nerd for once, it was legit!

Thank you xD This was driving me crazy, looking at the map I knew that i was missing something

13 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

holy shit it wasnt a nerd for once, it was legit!

Thank you xD This was driving me crazy, looking at the map I knew that i was missing something

I know your going to rush to a certain area, but make sure you explore 

The Flower area thoroughly. 

8 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I know your going to rush to a certain area, but make sure you explore 

Reveal hidden contents

The Flower area thoroughly. 

Bro you dont know me lol

I explore every nook n cranny, if I miss something its not because i rush

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

0765b7b234ecba1b26cfdedb0410d47c59ae726a

Good timing. I just found the location you probably wanted me to. 

you know its bad when the music changes and in a souls game when its sad music. 

Marika did nothing wrong!

• Haha 1