Soulsborne Thread #12

"Description of Minor Erdtree: Secret incantation of Queen Marika. Only the kindness of gold, without Order. Creates a small, illusory Erdtree that continuously restores the HP of nearby allies. Marika bathed the village of her home in gold, knowing full well that there was no one to heal."

One of my favorite item descriptions in Souls. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

tumblr_oswkj5mHUe1qmob6ro1_500.gif

He's Vlad the Impaler as a Demigod. You can't be anymore badass. 

And Rykard followed in his footsteps clearly lol

which, I gotta say Rykard probably my fav in concept. Just not top three coolest.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

General Radahn just kept getting W's

>Strongest of the Demigods, earned through extraordinary effort rather than born with godly power like Miquella and Malenia.

>Admired by all for his fierce intellect, genuine kindness and compassion. 

>Learnt gravity magic entirely so he wouldn't have to abandon his beloved scrawny horse, becomes the greatest gravity mage in the process.

>Conquered the fucking stars as a young hero, which given the dlc was likely a realm of unparalleled darkness and horror.

>Despite losing to Morgott in the early years of the Shattering War, he avoided total disaster unlike the Golden Lineage armies and Rykard's forces. Real Morgott W.

>Refused to adhere to the monster Miquella so much so that even with Malenia bio nuking him, his will and great rune was so powerful it resisted the scarlet rot long after his mind was gone.

>Was so beloved by all that he was finally put to rest by a giant festival 

What a character lmao

• Like 1

"A stone mask twisted into an expression of rapturous grief. Use while disrobed to transform into a lamenter.

The change cannot be undone except by death. Using this mask while already transformed causes the head to swell in size.

This transformation tallies with the state of a denizen of paradise, but the people of the tower denied and hid it from the world. In their foolishness, they viewed true bliss with deep fear."

So fuck the Hornsent and the Omens are related, but seem to be different? And the Hornsent hate them too; what the fuck? What assholes :rofl:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

OMG; HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK. Do not read this if you haven't done the final legacy dungeon. 

Reveal hidden contents

The Battle before Radahn. HOLY FUCK. It's nothing like I've ever seen in a FROM game. All the dialogue. All the interactions. NPC's TALKING TO EACH OTHER?!  

Legitimately the best gank fight they've ever done. That dialogue adds so much character to everything, and the ost GOD.

Did you do Thiollier's entire quest? He's also able to be summoned if so.

25 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Jesus fuck. 

Hide contents

*Surrounded by NPC's, all coming to kill me.

*Pureblood Knight Ansbach has been summoned pops up.* 

"I am Ansbach of the pureblood knights. I stand with blade aloft, blood afire. For the dignity of my lord and master Mohg! Now my blade...watch closely. 

emotional-woman-clapping-happy-cry-4vazh

Sir Ansbach stole the show, he's like Sir Gideon but cooler XD

16 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I'm going to say this completely unironically...Mohg should have been Elden Lord. IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN HIM. 

Don't forget that Mohg is no saint either. Justified or no, his vision of the coming order was horrifying. Morgott or Radahn would make much better Elden Lords for everyone not a graceless omen :P

13 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Hide contents

Legitimately the best gank fight they've ever done. That dialogue adds so much character to everything, and the ost GOD.

Did you do Thiollier's entire quest? He's also able to be summoned if so.

Yes. I was surprised when he showed up XD That's character development 

15 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Don't forget that Mohg is no saint either. Justified or no, his vision of the coming order was horrifying. Morgott or Radahn would make much better Elden Lords for everyone not a graceless omen :P

Morgott is a graceless omen XD LUMINARY Mohg, simply has...vision. 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

That is a tall order. Gideon is really damn cool. Like a sorcerer spymaster.

By the way, I met Ymir and have started his questline. Proved I can be trusted as Elden Lord by blowing the finger horn, and now I think I’m running low on things to do to procrastinate assaulting Shadow Keep. XD 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

That is a tall order. Gideon is really damn cool. Like a sorcerer spymaster.

By the way, I met Ymir and have started his questline. Proved I can be trusted as Elden Lord by blowing the finger horn, and now I think I’m running low on things to do to procrastinate assaulting Shadow Keep. XD 

Trust us XD

Did you see the world tendency event?

"Great Rune Shattered". It gives everyone new dialogue and reveals alot. 

• Thanks 1